Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands.com "HALF PRICE WITH A REVIEW" Promotion When?

i went ahead and ordered my laser, once it gets here, all ill need is batteries, i dont have any :(

D

Deleted member 8382

in fact, i don't know. albert:na:
the glasses factory says the professional one are sent to Germany for quality inspection and it can filter what it needs to filter. i will ask for more information about it. :can:
will be fun to see. what if the provider says he doesn't know either? haha

Update: Laser is on its way! customer service is amazing, i get messages back in minutes!! They tell you everything you need to know, and, some projects they say they are working on sounds interesting ;)

Hakzaw got on the list twice lol.. Out of curiosity, how many people that got in on this have an LPM besides me?

Hakzaw got on the list twice lol.. Out of curiosity, how many people that got in on this have an LPM besides me?

i dont have one, but, im sending it to dave to get it metered once i get it

and to answer the other question, they have mentioned products SPECIFICLY made for the US/EU market, IR filtered, stable, and a gaurenteed output, not random, but at or over spec.

i really cant wait to see if there products are at spec!!! .she always said there products were close, or near average never above... im waiting on someone to purchase and review before i buy....unless of course merry picks me for half price review then it should be worth it regardless.. RIGHT!!!

Last edited:
i really cant wait to see if there products are at spec!!! .she always said there products were close, or near average never above... im waiting on someone to purchase and review before i buy....unless of course merry picks me for half price review then it should be worth it regardless.. RIGHT!!!

people have already been selected

Anyone doing a review for MERRY of LASERLANDS, can get their laser tested for only the cost of S&A by sending the laser/s to me for a run on my LASERBEE I LPM. I'm offering this as a help to MERRY as she was kind enough to send me a laser for a MINI-REVIEW, & to help out the Members that don't own an LPM. I live in INDIANA, so make your choice accordingly, please. rob

I too will be willing to test the output of your laser/s (Laserbee I) free of charge so long as shipping is covered. This goes for Anyone that want's to know the output of their laser/s. I'm located in NY.

Chris

Thanks guys for offering your service. I'm in for a laserking. But I wish you lived closer :( ... or rather I wish I lived closer :crackup: Maybe someday... :whistle:

Nice going Chris. We have the Eastern seaboard & the Midwest covered between us. We need two more on board to cover the Mountain states & the West coast. ANYONE else want to help out ?

I made the list twice because I am 'twice as nice' as the rest of you!!! LOL J/K-- from day one that Laserlands showed up I have been PMing Merry with suggestions and questions- linking her to many of the great reviews done by our membership and the benifits of doing free samples for review--I really only asked to get the King 200mW green module but since I had asked some questions about the 'Disco' laser she offerd to get me one for half price too--so don't hate me guys--I hope all those who got the 'deal' are happy and Merry too. As soon as my Ken-o-lite gets here I have four other reviews nearly complete and they will get posted asap.---HZ

I don't think anyone "hate"s you lol, I just thought it was funny. I'm very curious about that disco gadget. Any idea what it does exactly? Is it just diffraction gratings on a small motor? or is it some sort of handheld spiro?

I think it has some gratings(no motor) inside for some effects and a tiny mirror on a spring for the 'bouncy circles' effect--like one sold a long time ago w/ red laser as the 'Happily Disco Laser' which ran off two button cells. If I find a link I will post it.--HZ==ps I know I am not hated-- lol