Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands.com "HALF PRICE WITH A REVIEW" Promotion When?

still waiting :/

EDIT: And it didnt come today either! ARG!!! i needs laser! i have no paitence, huh?

Last edited:

Ditto on the no-show. Nothing changing in tracking, either.

Still "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment".

... Wonder if some of our lasers have been lost? Mine was Jan. 20, 1:59 AM (earliest date on the record).

Was anyone else's shipped around this time?

DJNY

I´m still waiting for my tracking number since 26 of January when the package has been shipped. Merry doesn´t write back :yabbmad:

HI, our company email server had suffered a fatal error several days before. i think we may miss you email for this. please send us email to laserlands@gmail.com if you have problem about shipping info. No worry about the shipment. cause all the mails are registered air mail.
Merry

I´m still waiting for my tracking number since 26 of January when the package has been shipped. Merry doesn´t write back :yabbmad:

DJNY

HI, our company email server had suffered a fatal error several days before. i think we may miss you email for this. please send us email to laserlands@gmail.com if you have problem about shipping info. No worry about the shipment. cause all the mails are registered air mail.
Merry

There isn´t a problem any longer, it arrived today! I´ll do a review in about 3 weeks when I get my LPM :)

Actually, my Laserking 200mW module arrived more than a week ago. It's quite big compared to an ordinary 12mm green module. Looks well constructed. I can post full dimensions if someone needs them.
laserking.jpg

Unfortunately, it arrived damaged despite excellent packaging. I already have a return address, so I'm going to send it back tomorrow. Hope, I will receive the replacement unit in less than a month.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the glasses included in the package are very nice. At first I thought they are same as the FP ones but there are few small differences. Most important they are not flimsy as FP glasses. And they do fit my head better. Red plastic seems to be the same.

Last edited:

thats just USPS EXCELENT shipping tracking, i got something 3 months ago and it says its in anouther state still :tinfoil::na:

EDIT: just got word from P.O.! its here! will have it and post a review tonight or tomarrow night depending

Last edited:
Its here!! review to follow in a few hours, but, i can tell you already, bodys Al, and it has a nice, very tight beam.

My laserking has finally been imported (tracking information became available) and should be here by the end of the next week. So review's due next weekend.

blaser

Hi, I was wondering what changes when it has been imported?
I ordered from laserlands and my shipping shows this:

Your item left BEIJING EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on February 9, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Foreign International Dispatch, February 09, 2010, 6:58 am, BEIJING EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Bullet Foreign Acceptance, February 08, 2010, 5:46 pm

Any clues as to when I may expect my laser?

When package is imported, it becomes trackable on the website of your country's postal service. That is, if it was shipped via regular (air)mail. Maybe same's true for EMS, IDK.

thats just USPS EXCELENT shipping tracking, i got something 3 months ago and it says its in anouther state still :tinfoil::na:

EDIT: just got word from P.O.! its here! will have it and post a review tonight or tomarrow night depending
Buying items from China at this time of the year is similar to trying to do biz in the USA between Xmas and NewYears Day--order way IMObefore or after but not during- just a fact of life in China,IMO=:whistle: