Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserGlow 593.4nm 250$ OBO eBay.

Congrats on getting the better end of a risky move! :beer:

You now own a very nice CNI model laser!

Thank you very much sir! Its not my first CNI module laser that I own... But its probably the nicest! :beer:

This laser will probably get sold or traded to someone on here eventually. For right now its going to have a nice home here! I've already contacted Laserglow to get information about the laser, a carrying case, and a new interlock key. :san::san::san:

No LPM results. I'm going to assume its well within the 5mW range due to it being brighter than my 5mw lpmed green lasers.

So I contacted laserglow to get whatever information I could. They told me that they don't have records on it so that would mean the laser is pre 2010. 3 years later and the laser is still kicking :D

i'm so happy for you bro! you took a big risk and it paid off. i've been on pins and needles about this myself, you must feel overjoyed:beer:

Yeah it was pretty exciting. It was a rollercoaster of feelings the whole way through. In the end it paid off though. My worst fear was being scammed. I knew I could repair the laser from what T Hall posted.

By the way. This guy shipped the laser to me in the SAME box that T Hall sent it back in. So I have his address... he taped over it and blacked it out with a marker which I removed with rubbing alcohol out of curiosity.

Just curious... would anyone be interested in a trade for this beauty?

Last edited:

jimdt7

Yeah it was pretty exciting. It was a rollercoaster of feelings the whole way through. In the end it paid off though. My worst fear was being scammed. I knew I could repair the laser from what T Hall posted.

By the way. This guy shipped the laser to me in the SAME box that T Hall sent it back in. So I have his address... he taped over it and blacked it out with a marker which I removed with rubbing alcohol out of curiosity.

Just curious... would anyone be interested in a trade for this beauty?

If i hadn't sold my 600mW greenie.... :san:

Jim

Just another update. I'm sending this to laser glow because they now use a different type of key. So they are going to probably custom make one for this laser.

I was wondering(sorry for off-topic Q) how long did it take for LG to reply to your email? i emailed them like monday or tuesday and havnt gotten a response.

Hiemal

What exactly is it you're wanting to trade for it anyway? o_O

I got one, (Vega), from LG when they did the "Garage sale" it was doing about 8mW but was very bright looking next to a 5mW green laser...

the rest of the story...

I used it for a year and a half, then mailed it back and forth, it was not working, so sent it to CNI, they eventually sent me a new 594nm, instead of fixing the old one, so, no "Vega" logo, but 3-4X the output,I sure was not complaining! -GH

Last edited:
Probably less than 24 hours.

Hmmm. I wonder why they insisted on ignoring my emails.
Not too professional on their part i would have to say.
Unless my email got flagged as spam, then i understand.
But if thats not the case, then yeah, not too happy about that.

2020 update..
This guy lacks imagination-- his NEW username is the same but caps on B and O with a space--zero posts.--at 'bretoscar' he had only one post.
Scammer alert'
Out of the blue he PMs me wanting a Mini JL 532-- my 'spidie sense' alerted-- ATM I was on the fence about JL GB #11-- NOW
no way-- He did not care for my reply== a search link for 'green rifle laser scopes' ( he must be a bad ass- the laser was for his AR-OOOO
I suggested he try Sanwu but that pissed him off even more.

No way he could have know that Jeff & I are old friends (SELEM 3 or 4 times)

I searched his new username which had zero hits BUT his old acct had just one.
LPF advanced search gave me another near hit. I reported his two accts. Hope it REALLY pisses him off to be banned.
DO NOT DEAL w/ this ASSHAT-- regardless of his Ebay seller score. He may think that he is only dealing with me--
NOT-
My hundreds friends here will have my back-- they will take care of it. My hands will still be clean. Be on the lookout for a dude in a GHILLI suit w/ an AR-15-- and no laser scope.

and HE calls me a 'wierdo'

hk