Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser wall writing

You guys are getting me syked about all this. Started as a joke but now I have a very strong desire to try it out myself.

You guys don't need to seperate letters, just write it as handwriting, no need for printed letters. Perhaps easier to do with clicky-lasers, instead of momentary on.

I can do it, just not in 5 seconds, 10 seconds maybe. You should try it, it really is harder than it looks! Remember, no reference points, in the dark on a blank wall and with a hand held laser pointer. You don't have to dot the "i" either since it's so far from the end.

DJNY

A first try here :D

Attachments

• Phi.JPG
    Phi.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 273
I am so giving it a go later , guys :D At weekend!

In the meantime, no there is no need for printed letters, choose any which you like, and Elite Ares - give it a go at 10 seconds, no problem.

Here you go, it took 13 seconds.
4422-eudaimonium-13-seconds.jpg

I tried. Now it's your turn! Sorry, no dotted "i"s.

It could be my interet connection blocking off certain hosting sites, but I see no images or link in your post. Would you please post a link to your picture, not embed code?

HIMNL9

Maybe the album was not created correctly ..... the code in the page say to point to an "laser-writing" album in his profile, but i see only 4 albums in his profile, and none of them have this title .....

BTW, i also don't see any image, also trying to open the image link directly in another window.

@Elite Ares: try to check if the album was created correctly, it can also be that a script glitch have messed or lost it, sometimes this happens too.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

No, it give me a white page (the link) , and no pics in the post ..... are you sure that you have not created a private album, or that the images that you see are not cached just on your own PC ?

No, it give me a white page (the link) , and no pics in the post ..... are you sure that you have not created a private album, or that the images that you see are not cached just on your own PC ?

That was it, sorry, the "Private Album" box was checked. You should be able to see it now.

*Fires up teleporter and teleports insane amount of cookies to Elite Ares*

There we go :) Very nice.

Well done for putting this thread back on-topic. I'm impressed. Shame on you HIMNL9 and Chezumss for attempting to drag this thread into the abyss of irrelevant nonsense! :D

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Well done for putting this thread back on-topic. I'm impressed. Shame on you HIMNL9 and Chezumss for attempting to drag this thread into the abyss of irrelevant nonsense.

Well, Jai, first, you can't "shame" on me, cause, well, the whole internet can be seen as an abyss of nonsense from some point of view, more or less, so anything can be ontopic, from some point of view :p .....

And, second, you can't "shame" on Chezumss ..... not just cause she's your GF, but, overall, cause she's there with you, and if you get her mad, one day you can hear "wham wham wham" loud from your room, and find her happily smashing all your lasers with a heavy frying pan, so, careful ..... :crackup:

(Just kidding, ofcourse, no offense intended :p :D)

*Fires up teleporter and teleports insane amount of cookies to Elite Ares*

There we go :) Very nice.

4424-chocolate-chip-cookies-teleported-me-eudaimonium-mmmm-good.jpg

4425-mmmm-cookies.jpg

Thank you for the cookies but I did not meet the time constraint. I had a few beers before attempting this, I may or may not be able to do it any better. :beer: You should give it a go.

Yeah but thank you for trying anyway :) Besides I pulled that 5 seconds out of... Oh, you're eating cookies, sorry.

Anyhow, I'll see if I can write it with an Arctic at home :)