Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser wall writing

I knew it, haha, it looked too "bluish" for a green laser :p

You'll get a replacement bag of cookies for trying though.

Challenge still open! My name, on wall, with laser handheld pointer, in less than 5 seconds, readable! :)

^^ I'd rather try to write your first name
I'll make an attempt if you'll teach me to pronounce it.

Sure, you try to make that. If you are successful, I teach you to try to pronounce it over Xfire voice chat.

HIMNL9

^ In what language ? ..... i mean, as example, Japanese kanji are for syllabs too, so, probably less characters for write it ..... :eg: :eg: :eg:

Oh, in Croatia and sorrounding countries, we still use very much regular alphabet like all of ya'. No W or Y, but we have Č, Š, Ć, Đ and Ž :p

umss

I just don't seem to be able to write it..
Not even close infact ;p
IMG_0446.jpg

What camera do you have? Try setting it to 4-5 seconds of exposure time, and possibly a delay in opening of the shutter.

umss

A phone XD
I'm looking for a camera which does allow long exposure

HIMNL9

Perhaps i can't go over half of the "n", regardless how much "tarantulated" i try to move the hand :p :D ..... oh, well, no cookies this time :p.

@Chezumss: sorry for asking, are you Japanese ?

umss

I wish :D But unfortunatley I'm not. Many people seem to think so though..

(Btw if anyone is being slowed down by my 2 siggies please tell, i'll remove one :D)

HIMNL9

No problems with the sigs, i was just trying to guess if i've deciphered correctly the love declaration in the sig ;)

umss

はい、そうです。日本語が少し話せます^^
Are you a japanese speaker? I teach myself, and yes you did decipher it correctly ;p

HIMNL9

LOL, no, i'm not Japanese, i'm Italian ..... i'm just a maniac collector of manga and anime and so on, and i'm trying to learn Japanese myself (well, i KNOW that learning Japanese without a teacher is almost impossible, but i can always dream, right ? :D)

I can't compose a phrase in correct Japanese also just for save my life (don't know enough the grammar rules and don't have the right keysets), but i understand some of the meanings of some kanji groups (still too few, must study more :p)

You guys are getting me syked about all this. Started as a joke but now I have a very strong desire to try it out myself.

You guys don't need to seperate letters, just write it as handwriting, no need for printed letters. Perhaps easier to do with clicky-lasers, instead of momentary on.