Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groove

Re: Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groov

i would prefer an AAA host , although a cmount would be awesome :D

Scog

Definately AAA for me. Pocket kryton would be awesome.

Chad

As cool as a c-mount Kryton would be, I don't think you'd have that many interested parties... considering that c-mount diodes are on the steep side. :p

AAA host all the way!

I vote for a AAA host as well. C-mount would be cool but I think it would be very complicated.

artix

Lasercrazy said:
I vote for a AAA host as well. C-mount would be cool but I think it would be very complicated.

Have you ever seen a host CUSTOM made for C-mount? I haven't, How about we do a AAA C-ryton? (Much better than Kryton-C ;))

daguin

AAA w/ side button. There are several good looking AAA hosts, but only Leadlights and Newwish types with the side button. Give me some good heat sinking on a AAA, side-button host and I will move the world (or was that a fulcrum and a lever?)

Peace,
dave

AAA Host!

What the hell is the point of making a C-Mount host?

Spyderz20x6 said:
AAA Host!

C-Mount comes in higher powers. You can get red diodes that run happily at 500mW in c-mount.

happytomato said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1204788577/960#967 date=1219250680]AAA Host!

C-Mount comes in higher powers. You can get red diodes that run happily at 500mW in c-mount.[/quote]
Except they are very hard to find.... and very expensive... and have bad beam specs...

artix

What would we name it? It has to have end in "oth" or "ove" (smoOTH, GroOVE)

for me AAA host - rear clicky switch
but I think we are getting ahead of ourselves here, kenom said he is going to be starting a opinion poll. I don't think this thread is it.

awray

I'd still like to get a couple 2 or 3 kryton grooves, before this new run with the new barrel...is that going to be possible? Or are you still going to have some of these produced in the coming future?
 (AAA w/ rear clicky :))

Kenom

I wont' know until I sort out how many I have left from sending replacements to those that sacrificed thier V1 barrels because of shortages.  They will get upgraded groove barrels as a thanks and until I've shipped all those out (still waiting to hear from everyone that I still owe a barrel) will I be able to get an accurate count and offer the remainder up for sale.

Not to be a jerk but I did say those that wanted barrels were GUARANTEED a barrel up until something like april 30th.  (I'd have to go back and look) but after that there was no guarantees.  So those that purchased thiers prior to that date will be getting one for sure.  I can, with the next run, also have some more grooves made, and offer those up as well.

[highlight]The barrels were shipped to the anodizer today, and I'll be emailing EVERYONE that ordered custom anodizing to VERIFY exactly what they want and how so that there are NO CHANCES for confusion. Those that don't respond to thier emails with either an affirmative or nay, will chance me having innacurate information, and if it's wrong, too bad for them.[/highlight]

Kenom, can you verify my order please. no anodizing, no lens, Ordered before APR 30.

awray

Kenom said:
Not to be a jerk but I did say those that wanted barrels were GUARANTEED a barrel up until something like april 30th.  (I'd have to go back and look) but after that there was no guarantees.  So those that purchased thiers prior to that date will be getting one for sure.  I can, with the next run, also have some more grooves made, and offer those up as well.

didn't sound like a jerk to me, i wasn't even a part of this forum in "april" or prior, pardnon the "dumb" question, and thanks for answering, thats all i needed to know :) look forward to buying a few.