Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jib77 - Is A Great Guy.!!!!

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that jib77 "aKa" Rick is one of the nicest guys i have ever meet on the forum and probebly ever.

I have been talking with him almost since the beginning.:D

He has helped me on a few projects of mine with open arms.

He is very very VERY Smart and intelligent and you can learn alot from him.:wave:

He has made a very reliable Driver and is currently working on a Boost driver.:D
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-jibs-linear-drivers-500ma-1-3-1-6a-1-8a-60213.html

Cant wait to see it.

I feel that he is a good and valuable member to this forum and will help us out alot with his knowledge. Especially in Designing stuff.

He is a PRO to say the least.

So i just wanted to give a big thanks for all the help over time and cant wait to see some of your future projects.

Keep up the Hard work.!!! Its much appreciated Here.:beer:

+1 :bowdown:

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Jib IS a great guy!

He answered all my Pm's kindly, gave me heaps of info and even included some wire/heatshrink and soldered on leads to my drivers!

AWESOME :D

I love his soldering work, I think they should replace those soldering machines with clones of Rick :p

+1 rep to Rick & Angelos :beer:

Last edited:
Yea he has Skills to say the least. If it has anything to do with making some type of board or making a schematic he is a legend.!!!

The amount of stuff he knows is crazy. You can basically ask him any question about any IC, circuits etc and he will have an answer for it.!!!

IMO he is going to bring us some of the best drivers and circuits soon.;)

He knows what he is doing and i felt that i need to give him some feedback to show my appreciation and some props for what he has done.:bowdown:

I still dont think we have seen the best of him yet.:D

Last edited:

rhd

I couldn't possibly agree more - he's a huge asset to this forum, and a huge asset to have as an "internet friend" (lol)

Great top-notch member of these forums, I'm glad you made this thread.

jayrob

Just testing his drivers for an option in my Maglite kits and they are very nice drivers I must say!

Great guy to deal with as well... :)

rhd

Just testing his drivers for an option in my Maglite kits and they are very nice drivers I must say!

Great guy to deal with as well... :)

IMO, Jib's drivers are the most impressive linear drivers out there, and also the most ethically priced. A hundred thumbs up from me.

I couldn't possibly agree more - he's a huge asset to this forum, and a huge asset to have as an "internet friend" (lol)

Great top-notch member of these forums, I'm glad you made this thread.[/

:thanks:. Iam glad i did to.:)

Last edited:

jakeGT

Jib is awesome, we need more people like him.
He made something for us when we NEEDED it to say the least. Or at least an alternative. And he made it, basically making nothing on this stuff. How he can manage to sell these drivers for $8 is beyond me. Any and everybody who just wants a nice, high powered(but not too high) 445 can spend 8 bucks on their driver, instead of $20-30!

Jib, thank you, I know I don't say it enough, so hopefully this thread will show some of LPF's thanks!