Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JETLASERS GB#5 CLOSED/TAKING PAYMENTS== NOW Its Time to send in your funds!!!

jakeGT

Re: JETLASERS GB#5 thread- NOW a SERIOUS wanters list thread

So you say the pl-g's are same price as the pl-c's hak? So I could get a pl-g 250 532 for $259? And pl-g is the arctic lookalike basically

Is that correct?

Unless I have misread something that is correct^^^

And being that the JETL 532/250 is one of thier most popular models that is prolly one that can be gotten now in the PL-G host. I will verify that and PM you as well as post that here.

'And pl-g is the arctic lookalike basically'--- well you could say that, but, not as much alike as Pontiac's acrtic clone--lol I really think we need to have one in hand to say that. I have seen the WL and was not impressed with the machining at all. I have no doubt that Pontiac will do a great job.

A review of the PL-C 635/200 will go up in the next few days- soon after that I will be asking for the USPS MO's to be mailed certified. The shipping will be paid via PP 'pymt owed/personal' once the shipment arrives here. Do not put anything in the PP notes about lasers please.

hak

I have recently purchased the 600mw 532nm PL-C laser off of Jetlasers. I contacted Gray directly.
I just wanted to let you know that I am officially off of THIS group buy, but I may be in for #6 or #7 (assuming those will happen).

Thanks,

AAlasers

Len,

I ended up getting my PL-C directly from Gray, you can take me off this GB, I may be interested in the 635nm in a future GB.

I have recently purchased the 600mw 532nm PL-C laser off of Jetlasers. I contacted Gray directly.
I just wanted to let you know that I am officially off of THIS group buy, but I may be in for #6 or #7 (assuming those will happen).

Thanks,

AAlasers
==you are very welcome-- cant wait to see your review--glad to have you in any of the future GBs Whether it thru me or straight from Gray you are still part of GB #5 so if I can help in any way just ask.

Len,

I ended up getting my PL-C directly from Gray, you can take me off this GB, I may be interested in the 635nm in a future GB.

N/P my review of the PL-C 635/200 be found in the review board and a link placed here within the next few days.

Did you choose the 532/250?

/-- that has been the most consistantly overspec with only one that needed to be worked on. Actually four days after DTR noticed a problem Gray had me ship a good replacement to him that I happened to have here and DTR returned his a few days later. All EXPRESS shipping costs were covered by JETL. He was without his JETLASER PL-C for only six days. Granted we were lucky to already have that PL-C here but even if it had to come from China Jordan prolly would only need wait about 10 days tops.

Everbody still 'IN' needs to get your choice(s) narrowed down and get ready to send in your $$$.

PM me with your choice, email and home addies-put your 'username/addresses' in the PM title plz.

I will reply with all payment info and my address . Check(bank check will be faster) or USPS Money Orders for the cost of laser only DO NOT send cash!!!
Knock off $10 for no charger and/or glasses( sub. $20 if you want neither).

Your shipping cost pymt will come via your PP (as Pymt owed for services-btw do not make notes in PP about 'lasers') -- AFTER I send you your metering pics you pay for shipping or ask for refund--your choice-(has not happened yet). Your JETLASER is warranteed(limited) for one year. If you sell your JETLASER while still on the warrantee the new owner needs to contact Gray and give him the S/N on the laser.

I ask only actual shipping cost- flat rate box-tracking-signed del.& Insurance will be on all except for local pick-up.:thanks:I wont know how much we will be asked for the China to Texas Express DHL Cost until our order is filled-It may, for less chance of problems be divided into two boxes.(no complete lasers in either box.) Most that has been is 14$--least was 0$.--:shhh:

Cheers Hak

jakeGT

Okay well that being said( I always meant it was MUCH better and better looking than the arctic) I would like the 532 250 in pl-g if possible, instead of the pl-c

Sorry for lazy typing, on iPhone

@Jake I will see about that for you. n/p

rhd

I tried contacting Gray, no response yet.

Re: JETLASERS GB#5 thread- NOW Its Time to send in your funds!!!

its THAT time--- send me your $$$ asap.

Last day for CLEARED funds is NEXT FRIDAY!! all others will wait til Gb #6 in August. no PP please...

USPS MO are the safest and best way.

JETLASERS will not take PP from me-- so what goes for me goes for you..

If you are not OK with that then pay a middleman you trust.

Last edited:
Re: JETLASERS GB#5 (Feeler) thread- NOW a wanters list thread

Please info on:

Ti-B hosts

and

532nm in PL-D

My review of a 445/300 Ti-B is posted AND the PL-D hosts are ready in all the same nms/mWs as the PL-Cs and at the SAME low GB prices as the PL-Cs!!

to see this new host go here:
Buy off 50% Jetlasers 100mw to 500mw 635nm jetlasers red Laser Pointers PL-C right now. 200mw, 300mw, 400mw, 500mw 445nm blue lasers handheld at better pricing than any 635nm 300mw, 635nm 200mw and 500mw 635nm 1w red laser pointers.
ignore those prices we pay the same as a wholesaler does when buying 100 units but not forever just during the GBs.

AFIAK there is no PL-G... a least not yet.(my bad)

It utilizes the dynamic 'smart switch' and Gray sez it does take a little time to get used to it but smart guys like us can figure out smart switches --RIGHT??

No reviews yet-- if you want one within the next two weeks you need to get on the GB#5 list today and send your $$ tommorrow. tick tock...

same deal with the two Ti-Bs available in 405/300 and 445/300 the green Ti-Bs will be ready soon.

here is copypasta fro the JETL site on one (532nm) offered.

go to the site to see the others.

532nm Green Laser Pointers - PL-D

150mW PL-C 532nm Green Lasers$249.99
250mW PL-C 532nm Green Lasers$349.99
300mW PL-C 532nm Green Lasers$399.99
400mW PL-C 532nm Green Lasers$499.99
500mW PL-C 532nm Green Lasers$599.99
600mW PL-C 532nm Green Lasers$799.99

Main Features
※Analog Modulation Can be integrated into the control Panel
※Focus adjustable beam divergence and diameter
※Robust T7075 Aircraft grade Al Host and rugged design
※Focus adjustable beam divergence and diameter
※ 20-50MW+ Overspeced Output Power, up to 600mw+
※ Beam Divergence adjustable from 1.0mrad to 100mrad
※ Beam Diameter adjustable from 15mm to 500mm
※Intuitive Design and Solid Build for Rugged Uses
※Hand held or weapon mountable for versatile use.
※High stability, better heat flow and adjustable focus.
※Allowing tuning to 3-5 levels for maximum performance, medium performance
and lower power output levels.
※Dynamic Switch: No keys, No remote Plugs;All Operated by Activation Code

Model: PL-D Green Laser Pointers
Average Output Power 150mw, 250mw, 300mw, 400mw, 500mw, 600mw
Dimensions 38mm x 220mm
Transverse Mode TEM00; Rounded Beam
Wavelength: 532nm
Laser Body: T-7075 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
Required Eyewear O.D: 4+
All FDA Compliant Features Yes
Beam Divergence: 1.0-1.5mRad at default, 1.5-100mrad with the focus adjustable feature
Beam Diameter: 1.5mm @ aperture, 10-30 times bigger with the focus adjustable feature
NOHD: 150m; *The NOHDs were calculated based on a 0.25 second accidental (unaided eye) exposure.
Switch Full FDA compliant features: key switch, remote connector key, On/Off Push Button(Modificable)
Range in Darkness (m) Up to 15KM
Power Supply: 1x18650 Li-Ion Battery, 3.7v, 2400mah
Battery Lifetime: 3-5 hours
Diode MTTF 8,000 hours
Duty Cycle: Continuous(Recommended: 2mins on, 10s off
Focus Ajustable Yes
Warranty: One Year

looks pretty cool to me and I really expected a higher price than the Pl-C too Five power levels-- super!!

PM sent for 635nm pen!

Re: JETLASERS GB#5 Feeler thread

Many have aleady gotten PL-C lasers from JETL but I am not sure alll have seen this. There have been some changes for the good since this came out and also a new pin for the tailcap that looks much nicer. The returned PL-C 405 are 500s and now nicely overspec at 600mWs and I have one new FS as well as new Pl-C 250/532. PM for moar details.

Attached Files

Thanks Len. i'm attaching a simplified version of PL-C user manual(No logoes or unwanted pics within, smaller file). Hope it helps
:yh:

Attachments

• PL-C MANUAL.pdf
    55.5 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

Hey everyone and thanks for your attention!
Inpired by the Hak's review of the 10x BE, we have to say in spite of its good design and build quality, there is probably some fitness problem which is supposed to happen more in 10X beam expander than 5x or 3x coz the aperture entrance lens of 3x/5x is bigger than 10x while any slight bigger(bigger than the REQUIRED entrance beam = 2-2.5mm)) would not make it not work well.

So one one hand, it might be said that the 10X BE is not made mainly for Portables or Laser pointers, esp. not for the ones with fixed fatter beam. On the other hand, since the adapters for pen and portables are made the same for 3x, 5x or 10x, it has its own flaws in imperfectly fitting each. But till now, it works well for 3x and 5x BE and it doesnot take much work to get rid of any burr or
ring

Just wondering if any one has tested the edmund beam expander here: TECHSPEC® Fixed Power HeNe Beam Expanders - Edmund Optics and our 10x is nearly the same in most specs. They also require any input beam of lasers to be smaller than 2mm or 2.5mm. It has nothing to do with the pricings.

So it's kinda upsetting when sometimes it cannot fit the fat input beam of portables. PL-C has decently smaller beam divergence but fat beam at aperture, so we have to adjust/pull the focus nearer to get thinner beam for fitting the 10x beam expander.

Since these BE are made to pose some requirements for the laser source/beam, it please don't miss this info and be sure to check the laser model in your hands before getting a jetlasers 10x BE. 3X and 5X are no worries. :)

Regarding the PL-C 600mw, now the issues that happened are well resolved now. Thanks madog!
PL-D hosts are much in stock and the lasers are available for orders. We're working on the manual on the power and mode switch. It takes a while to be familiar with the feature but i guess anyone who is experienced with the
WL spyder would think it a no brainer. What makes the switch is the same. We call it "singlechip“ here.

PL-D is slightly longer than PL-C.
JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-17.jpg

Thanks! Have a good night.
Yours,
Gray

Attachments

• 34160.jpg
    34160.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 135
  • JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-36.jpg
    JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-36.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 171
  • JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-20.jpg
    JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-20.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 203
  • JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-27.jpg
    JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-27.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 194
  • JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-3.jpg
    JETLASERS-PL-D-LASER-3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 34057.jpg
    34057.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 34054.jpg
    34054.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 34053.jpg
    34053.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Can't wait to see the newest host from JETLASERS. I must also say I was pleasently surprized that Gray was able to get them for us at the same pricing as the PL-Cs.
And they also come with chargers and glasses unless otherwise requested.

More good newz- Gray is sending the buyers of the Ti series glasses too.

I will entertain requests to get in on this GB on the last day-- which is Sunday 7/18
but unless we already have a working relationship I may have to ask you yo wait for GB#6 starting in about two weeks and ending when the max number is reached or ~Sept. 1st. whichever comes first.

I will be hard to reach as SELEM nears and during--lots to do before I can go.

CHEERS ......>(*U*)<....... Len

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunday now and thanks Len for the updates.
The fitting issue of 10x beam expander to PL-C and PL-G are a bit solved. Just turn the 10x BE within the adapter until the beam is okay.

The demo videos are here: ‪Fitting 10x beam expanders to PL-C, PL-D lasers at JETLASERS.ORG‬‏ - YouTube

Yes, if the PL-Cs in GBs are not coming with extra glasses or something, we would like to add a new mouse-tail remote(The pics are also attached) as gift. It costs us 7$ or 8$ per remote. ;)

Regarding the switch of PL-D, it resembles a bit the arctic but the way it functions differs a lot while it has two functionality keys.

More PL-D photos are attached and hope it helps.
Thanks again. :)

Attachments

• green-laser-pointer-ir-filter-600mw-350mw-superswitch-1.jpg
    green-laser-pointer-ir-filter-600mw-350mw-superswitch-1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 324
  • green-laser-pointer-ir-filter-600mw-350mw-superswitch-5.jpg
    green-laser-pointer-ir-filter-600mw-350mw-superswitch-5.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 177
  • green-laser-pointer-ir-filter-600mw-350mw-superswitch-6.jpg
    green-laser-pointer-ir-filter-600mw-350mw-superswitch-6.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 181
  • PL-D-LASER-FOCUSABLE-SUPERSWITCH (7).jpg