Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jetlasers 100mw PL-A Ti Laser

OK,I got this laser as a review sample.

they shipped this laser Via DHL and it came in about 3 days.
it is all titanium it is water-proof shock-proof and focusable.
it is powered by 1 cr123 battery.the way it is powered is there is a little push button on the back or you can tighten the tail cap and it will stay on.This laser is rated at 100mw but i dont have a lpm so im not for sure.i got a power estimate from Gray from jetlasers and he said that most likely 125mw minimum and possibly over 150mw.
im not very sure of the duty cycle but the longest ive had it on was about 3mins and 45 secs and it really wasnt that warm. i have only ever put the laser in my bath tub and it worked fine but it is SGS certified IPX-8 Waterproof and goes up to 50 meters under water. it is VERY high quality laser it is CNI quality laser i would recommend it to anyone.
35kpcn5.jpg

ei2f7b.jpg

htiqg1.jpg

Im sorry about the quality i have a horrible camera
Overall i rate this laser a 10/10

(MORE INFO VIDEOS AND PICS WILL BE UP SOON)THIS IS NOT FINISHED

Last edited:

udanis

Wow lengthy review. Any more info on it? Test the duty cycle? Water proof? How does this compare to other lasers that you have in terms of quality? All that stuff.

okay.. if Jetlasers sent me a laser to review, I'd spend a helluva lot more time on it than that...

Come on man, they sent you a laser (presumably for free) .. Fill in your side of the bargain there! Especially since a lot of us have Jetlasers coming from Hak's GB#1! We're all interested in how they turn out...

Gray -- if you're watching, I have a PL-C 250 coming in GB#1 but, if you want me to review a PL-C 405 12x or a PL-C 473, i'll be quite complete and thorough :)

i got a power estimate from Gray from jetlasers
estimate?
woo, ,,
then what is the price? hey,
it is VERY high quality laser it is CNI quality laser
I think more information should be added, then your review will be better

DJNY

Gray -- if you're watching, I have a PL-C 250 coming in GB#1 but, if you want me to review a PL-C 405 12x or a PL-C 473, i'll be quite complete and thorough :)

If you want to get rid off one of your lasers, just tell me :can:

@lnlghost1: Would be nice if you´re able to invest more than 5 minutes for a laser you got for FREE as an exchange for a review :tsk:
Check out the other reviews in this section, it may help. For example, one of mine --> http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/cni-1w-447nm-pgl-iii-c-53473.html#post750871
Nobody ask for power or divergence measurements, but you should take great pains!!

BTW: I bought my cam for $150 new 3 years ago in a normal electronic store.....

Last edited:

IsaacT

Okay, I really hate to do this, but I just wanna know if anyone else noticed this. In the 1st pic, of the three, there is an X Box controller.....presumably with an X Box on the other end, nice a$$ lookin headphones, an acoustic guitar, and now this laser.....so the reason he gave for needing to sell it was for his brother who is sick/ill...if it is that bad, why still have all the expensive hardware? The X Box would be worth more than the laser easily, the Acoustic guitar you could ATLEAST get 100 dollars for, and the headphones look like they were nice....I don't know what this dude is goin through, if he is goin through anything, but to top it all off, he gives us a really hasty "review", which is more like a run-on sentence listing off everything that is on Jetlasers' site.

Gray and Jetlasers did right by this kid and he kinda sh@t on their decency. If I am wrong and something was unveiled, call me out, lemme know, and I will give a lengthy apology to this kid for any dirt thrown. But according to his Public Profile, this was his last Post.

PS-sorry for resurrecting this thread but I just gotta know