Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

IgorT is sick, and won't be back for a month or so

hilda

Hello. I am Hilda, Igor's on and off ex, or whatever you wanna call it. I am the closest person to him, if you wish.

I just wish to inform this forum that he got sick. He will be in the hospital for about a month. And no, he didn't blow up the house with lasers, for those of you who are Sheldon BBT enthusiasts. Although he does come close to Sheldon, doesn't he :)

In any case, I understand that he is a valued member of this forum. So I took it upon myself to excuse him, he will not be attending for a while, and for those of you who have placed orders, well, I'm a microbiologist, so I'll just put them together for you and hope it sticks, ok?

I am asking for understanding in his name, and I am sure he will be getting back to work as soon as he is feeling better.

I will be glad to give him any kind of regards that might pop up.

daguin

Both he and you will be in my thoughts.

Peace,
dave

jayrob

Get well soon Igor...

Thanks for letting us know, and take good care of him!

bug373

I hope he will recover well, all my wishes of health for him and you

Last edited:

Dusty

Thankyou for letting us know Hilda, I hope that things are not too bad and that he makes a swift recovery...:angel:

All the best,
Dusty

Igor is a workaholic, I hope he gets some much needed rest. I hope he's ok.

Good luck and speedy recovery Igor...
And thanks Hilda for letting us know...

Jerry

Thanks for the word and we are sending our healing wishes and thoughts! -Glenn & family

Wow not Igor...I knew something was wrong with him lately (more so than just his tiring workload). Man this is horrible, may god be with him and he have an excellent recovery and future ahead. He deserves only the best.

Please tell him I can't wait to see him back here sharing tons and tons of information :)

mfo

Wow, that sucks. No wonder I haven't seen him on here in a while. I hope he gets well soon. Thanks for letting us know Hilda.