Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I like to jump the gun..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaZeRz

Edit: and lazers, i actually don't find his username offensive. It is a Latin word for fire(sort of translates to fire anyway)

I know, a lot of people wont but it's just better imo.

tonyt

Again, you aren't allowed to create a second account just because you are in negative rep on your first one.
Secondly, did you turn the batteries back the right way BEFORE trying to turn it on?
Thirdly, originally you wanted to swap your (retail $999-can get for $700 new) headphones for a blue wicked laser. I told you I had one that output more than 3x the power of a wl and you were over the moon and made a deal. Now, only after the swap has occurred you voice your dissatisfaction.
As you have said you have an emotional disorder and maybe that has something to do with your Constant chopping and changing.
You also sent me an email the other day stating that you would send me your headphone amplifier that I offered to purchase for free with an apology letter for being such a difficult buyer.
If you like I can post all the emails from me to you and from you to i here?

tonyt

But cant you explain why the laser isnt working? Im staying calm. I turned on the laser the moment i received, then i swaped sides and tried again. As that didnt work, I recharged the batteries and still nothing. I've tried the batteries on my flashlight and it works fine. I think the laser's dead, Tony?

Yes, i think the laseris dead now too. Because you have killed the driver.

Yes, that is exactly what you have done. What do you mean I didn't tell you? I thought you understood due to the fact you shipped your lasers to me that way so I just shipped them back exactly the same way?

Last edited:

tonyt

I am pretty sure I told you in an email a while ago about positive to tail? Anyway, as jerry has said this is not an lpf problem and I will continue to communicate with you through email.

Dude, I don't know what you're trying to prove, but you're only doing yourself harm, and not to Tony.

Most of the laser drivers we use cost $40 or less, depending on driver and location. MANY of our laser drivers are NOT protected for reverse-polarity. This does not diminish their value or quality. It's just the way things are.

If you cannot manage to get your batteries in your laser properly, and think putting them in backwards for storage is a good idea, perhaps you're not ready to own a high-powered laser.

Custom lasers built by guys like Tony or myself are not "commercial" builds. We do not have the resources to have hundreds of hosts commercially manufactured or machined. So, you should not expect the same "features" in a custom build. What you DO get is a laser that is meticulously built, with attention to detail, and made with parts that rival or surpass those of the commercial companies.

It sounds to me like there is much about the world of lasers that you do not understand. If you're not happy with a custom laser, or not capable of using it without damaging it, then perhaps you ARE better off sticking with companies like WL. You're certainly NOT the kind of buyer I'd want owning one of my lasers.

Good luck to all parties is getting this issue resolved.

tonyt

And finally it is a lpf problem if you're a member, because you should have a good reputation for building lasers and so I expect the quality of my laser to be no less. Neverthless you have just admitted my IE800 is worth to you a $40 driver. Here is proof that you care no less about the quality of lasers but for your own self benefit and interest. Here's the final nail to the coffin for Tony.

View attachment 42446

When you said another, did you mean the driver was orginally $40?

No, I am afraid to say it is not an lpf problem as the trade did not happen here.

And nail in the coffin?? umm.. ok.

Yes the driver that is in there cost me $38 from SL. To be honest $38 is pretty damn expensive for a driver! (it was actually a driver and pill)
I think you are mixing up DIODE and DRIVER?

I have emailed you several times tonight and you have emailed back with apologies and all sorts.. Please send the laser back with the amp and i will fix it. I have already ordered another driver about half an hour ago. I will fix it and send it back with the goggles i said i would send you.

Also, WL isn't a great company that makes "custom" lasers.. They are mass produced chinese %&$#* and are the exact opposite of a hand made custom!

And thanks SBA. At least someone understands......

Tony is that the laser I traded you? By the way I have not received the quad yet and it's been 30 days today and no packages from you. If I don't receive it in 5 days (as 35 days is normally the max) then I will need payment please.

tonyt

Yes sixtee9 it is. I had got the new driver for it and it was working perfectly!
As we discussed in email that is perfectly fine :yh: And i am getting the new pair of QC3's tomorrow to send to you. All will be sorted.

Reactions: ARG
The OP’s chosen names of Ignescunt and Incendium obviously match his personality and social skills. Tonyt does not deserve for this to be dragged out by the arguments and accusations from someone who is not and does not appear to have the capability to contribute anything positive here. Multiple accounts are against TOS policy and so is harassment. This thread should be closed and Ignescunt and Incendium should be banned.

ped

Sorted.

Iv'e banned the other account permanently and 2 week ban for ignis to cool down.

Locking thread now.

Reactions: ARG
Status
Not open for further replies.