Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I hate the new theme

yea it will take some getting used to its so different
i'm not spending as much time on here, now i'll actually get some work done :),

^I hate the whole new forum. I'm really hoping it'll grow on me, but for now it is HUGELY inconvenient and frustrating. As I said in another post, I think that this forum should have been beta tested for at least 60-90 days prior to switching over. That way we could have all tried it out, and admin could have had most of these bugs fixed.

Oh hell, i have to figure out how to get my avitar and name back. This is a test, no need for instructions.....yet

I was a class 2 just got there too, no highlights no alot of things.

there is a bit of a adjustment to achieve...

jake21

yea i don't like it either, i lost all my info,saved pm's,orders & more. i was on all the time but know im on once every few hours

I agree, it's not as user friendly as the old style .. Just make sure you go into the CP and tweak your avatar, signatures, settings, etc and it seems a little more normal...

Still, my vote stands at "NO" regarding the new setup

I'm too new to care, however if anyone uses Fark.com, they would remember about a year or so ago when Fark moved over to it's new theme.

I think the words from Dru (the site owner) was "You'll get over it"

;)

I was also not a fan of the new style. But after switching over from the black skin (really bad in all ways), to the white one I am completely satisfied, its easy to read and looks like pretty much every other forum I frequent.

Really suggest the switch to everyone, it is a great temp skin.

I was also not a fan of the new style. But after switching over from the black skin (really bad in all ways), to the white one I am completely satisfied, its easy to read and looks like pretty much every other forum I frequent.

Really suggest the switch to everyone, it is a great temp skin.

^I'm also using the blue/white theme. It definitely made all the difference..

I created a poll in the Polls section about this.

To be honest, I like the new layout. It just took a little bit of time to get used to it. There are definitly a lot more features.

My biggest gripe is the "listing order" of the topics; throughout the time I've been here, the location of the topics has become second nature. Now I gotta read the stupid title.

My second biggest gripe is the lack of "format" tools (Bold, strikethrough, font, etc)...

My biggest gripe is the "listing order" of the topics; throughout the time I've been here, the location of the topics has become second nature
I am guessing that it is just a temporary glitch, I cannot believe it will remain all mixed up.

Regards rog8811

diachi

My biggest gripe is the "listing order" of the topics; throughout the time I've been here, the location of the topics has become second nature. Now I gotta read the stupid title.

My second biggest gripe is the lack of "format" tools (Bold, strikethrough, font, etc)...

I was going to say there is a button that says " Go advanced " but that doesn't have all the options like it usually does on other VB forums ...