Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Came Across This SICK ILDA Competitor Video

Blord

That is impressive. Makes me want an ILDA projector too :)
Thanks for the link.

The beauty of analog modulation. Cant wait to get my PJ. Though its just TTL will still be sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Things

Man, I wish I had that kind of creativity, my poor ol projector hasn't seen use in a long time :(

If you guys enjoyed that, you should seriously consider SELEM! :p

Selem 2011 - Music just from laser scanners by Tim Walsh - YouTube

I keepa tellin' them that-

I saw Tim's work with these at SELEM and again at TEXLEM- the sounds made by the galvo engines sounds a little like dubstep
It was pure genius what Tim did with that.

IF you live within 5 or 6 hours of Newton N>C> you are a fool for not making the drive to see SELEM- I drive that far just to join up with the carpool making the 16 hrs drive from Dallas- thats round trip 42 hrs- and I have head of some that live just a few hrs away complain about the time to drive!! WTH?? even if you must drive there at night and leave the next evening you will be very rewarded for the effort.

SEE YOU THERE DZ!!

All I can say is whoaaaaa duuuuuude haha I'm wearing tyedye right now too lol:shhh: Just wanna say thanks for that man the music was tight too!