Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hyperion LPM + Vritonuzz Data Logger Platform

@ Ricker..
That's pretty fast. Only 16 days.

@ dollarmall90..
Didn't he give you a business E-Mail for
direct customer service ? (not sales)

He still has not logged into the Forum
since Mar 28... It's only 6 days...
Maybe he's busy filling orders :thinking:

I'm a pretty patient guy..... up to a point.

Jerry

Last edited:

@ Ricker..
That pretty fast. Only 16 days.

@ dollarmall90..
Didn't he give you a business E-Mail for
direct customer service ? (not sales)

He still has not logged into the Forum
since Mar 28... It's only 6 days...
Maybe he's busy filling orders :thinking:

I'm a pretty patient guy..... up to a point.

Jerry

only the paypal email address, i have sent few days before, no respond. there is no any customs service at all.

i will appeal to paypal if he doesn't reply to me. maybe that can wake him up. very upset on this purchase.

I contacted him through his eBay sale listing.
Maybe he is monitoring that account. He still
has not logged into LPF since the early hours
on Mar 28/17.

Jerry

Last edited:
I received a reply this morning to my eBay message
to his account yesterday.
It seems he is away for awhile...

Dear Mr/Ms

The non eBay is managed directly by Mr.Pradipta which is currently Absent to remote area with no/poor internet connection, he could only be contacted via telephone.
There are several other asking his whereabouts as well, but he informed me last month that he'll be back in 7/8 May 2017.

As i don't quite follows on what is outside eBay, you should contact him by email pmm at engineer.com should there is any problem, he might be able to open email.

Regards,
TK.

It looks Copy/Paste since they did not use my eBay
username. We will need to wait until the 7th or 8th
of May.

Jerry

Hello folks!!

so sorry for gone missing about one month, just back and forth to remote area with intermittent GPRS signal :cryyy:
trying to open the LPF but browser keeps getting me timeout message! at best i could only open half of the page!

But i'm glad dollarmall90 took the initiative to contact me via email
Since the creation of sales thread, i put my email address here and there, just in case something like this happened, please see the bottom of post #1.

aaand, first things first. i guess i need to get myself updated

@Jerry: i think i'll just send a new item to you, and meanwhile i'll try to get my money back as the item is insured. is this okay? please note that the missing LPM will be added to blocked list. are you sure the item is not mis-delivered to your neighbor or something?

@AaronT: sorry didn't quite understand, do your units DOA? or which units are we talking about is DOA?

@Dollarmall90: i'm waiting for your response in email :beer:

Please note that while i'm providing a choice between expedited/express shipping vs economy shipping, the buyer should known the disadvantages of cheap shipping. Still as we all known, incident in shipping are actually is an outside force which cannot be controlled by seller a.k.a not seller responsibility. But since the package is always insured, we can rest assured.

My fault in here is that i gone missing without giving information on the thread.

Best regards,
Pradipta M. :beer:

@Jerry: i think i'll just send a new item to you, and meanwhile i'll try to get my money back as the item is insured. is this okay? please note that the missing LPM will be added to blocked list. are you sure the item is not mis-delivered to your neighbor or something?

Please note that while i'm providing a choice between expedited/express shipping vs economy shipping, the buyer should known the disadvantages of cheap shipping. Still as we all known, incident in shipping are actually is an outside force which cannot be controlled by seller a.k.a not seller responsibility. But since the package is always insured, we can rest assured.

Thank for responding before I contacted PayPal.
I just came back from the Post Office and they
have no information of the Tracking number that
you supplied.

I also knocked on my neighbor's doors asking if
they received any packages in the past month
or so... No luck.

Perhaps you should send another LPM... If the
1st LPM shows up I'll let you know and pay for it...
I can always sell a 2nd LPM on eBay.

Hopefully the 2nd LPM will get here in a reasonable
amount of time. Please let me know when the 2nd
LPM goes out and it's tracking number.

BTW.. You should really think about the Shipping
options that you offer.

Jerry

Okay, i'll send the 2nd LPM ASAP,

But unfortunately this time im running out of unassembled board
fear that desoldering might broke/shift the components characteristic, i think it's best to leave the LCD permanently attached to the board just the way it is available right now, is this okay?

still if you insist to use a socket for LCD, i can desolder it and attach the lcd socket for you. how about that? the choice is yours..

Okay, i'll send the 2nd LPM ASAP,

But unfortunately this time im running out of unassembled board
fear that desoldering might broke/shift the components characteristic, i think it's best to leave the LCD permanently attached to the board just the way it is available right now, is this okay?

still if you insist to use a socket for LCD, i can desolder it and attach the lcd socket for you. how about that? the choice is yours..

I don't want you to de-soldered a soldered PCB/LCD.
Any modifications I require I will do in the shop.
You can send an assembled unit.

Jerry

Last edited:
Perhaps you should send another LPM... If the
1st LPM shows up I'll let you know and pay for it...
I can always sell a 2nd LPM on eBay.

Hopefully the 2nd LPM will get here in a reasonable
amount of time. Please let me know when the 2nd
LPM goes out and it's tracking number.

Hi Jerry,

I just send your 2nd LPM, and decided to ship it using EMS for fast delivery
the tracking number is in your PM :beer:

i come back to the forums to say thank you to astralist. you help me solve the software problem. i'm not sure if everyone use the software without any problem, i can't open it. astralist use many ways to help me. finally i use virtual box to run the software.

the software is the brilliant part, i buy LPM mainly for it.

and does any one have 2 LPM? is this one accurate? i think the numbers are higher?

i come back to the forums to say thank you to astralist. you help me solve the software problem. i'm not sure if everyone use the software without any problem, i can't open it. astralist use many ways to help me. finally i use virtual box to run the software.

and does any one have 2 LPM? is this one accurate? i think the numbers are higher?

Yeah you are welcome :beer:

about the calibration, you can read it on the post no #1
http://laserpointerforums.com/f70/hyperion-lpm-vritonuzz-data-logger-platform-97102.html#post1415735

in short, if i were to calibrate Hyperion using 1064nm (invisible laser) calibrated sensor, it certainly will gives lower result.

but since it's more accurate to calibrate it to a visible laser then i go for it.
because hobbyist usually more enthusiast in a visible laser than invisible ones

The Ophir sensor that i use as standard was calibrated in Singapore in Optoelectronics supplier company (i got the recommendation by Ophir in Israel about that company, considering my places)

Hi Jerry,

I just send your 2nd LPM, and decided to ship it using EMS for fast delivery
the tracking number is in your PM :beer:
Got it... Thanks Astralist... :yh:

Once I get my LPM from Astralist in my hands I'll check
it against our NIST traceable NewPort and Coherent LPMs.

Jerry

Last edited:
Thread updated!

Added new version of Vritonuzz with unicode support and some performance improvement & minor bug fixes.

>Download Vritonuzz v.1.2.0.159<

Now you can export an inverted version of graph image, it is more printer friendly :D

Pointer532.png

Pointer532_I.png

Last edited:

Ricker

That's going to help me so much, thank you! How do you keep the peak power on the bottom of the graph after it's done? Mine doesn't show that when I save the graph, is this part of the new version?
Edit: Ahh, you have to close the "options" before saving the graph.

Last edited:
Yeah, the graph is designed WYSIWYG "What You See Is What You Get" :D
so you need to close the bottom pane to show the number below :beer: