Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hyperion Laser Power Meter For Sale: 2W, 6W, & 20W Version

Re: Hyperion Laser Power Meter For Sale: 2W & 6W Version

I am new to the laser hobby and don't have a LPM yet. I am very interested in the Hyperion Argentum. I will probably be ordering one next month when I get some spare cash.

Me want LPM.

Hi Koff, I think you might need to pickup your LPM at the post office:

"JY*****LÄ xx, 40***, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code. Pick up from parcel point with locker code"

hey can't you ask for payment via mastercard and Visa? they have the same feature as paypal thing though.

i ran into the same problem as you.

hey can't you ask for payment via mastercard and Visa? they have the same feature as paypal thing though.

i ran into the same problem as you.

I guess the bank that issued my card doesn't have those feature, trying to get some information on my bank's online web app but no luck :(
I guess I might have to visits the customer service.

Anyway the paypal problem is solved, they said that they can't offer their service to me anymore lol.
But i'm happy that the money can be withdrawn without waiting for 6 months by the help of LPF member and non member buyer :beer::D

Also I've been opening a Bitcoin wallet right now.
Although recent buyer prefer Western Union than bitcoin :thinking:

Benm

If you want to sell them for bitcoin, you could list them on one of the darknet markets that have their own escrow and dispute resolution options. Not that these are easier to work with, but it could be nice for buyers that are really scared to get ripped off (as in they pay and receive nothing for whatever reason).

Bank transfer is also a good option at least from europe to indonesia. The fees can be quite considerable, but i found that when you select 'cost for the beneficiary (BEN)' they often are near zero. If you choose shared or cost for the payer (SHA/OUR) the fee is often a whopping 30 euros per transaction.

I'm not sure on how bad the exchange rate is though, with currency conversion from USD/EUR to IDR this could also be significant.

Not all people comfortable or familiar with darknet market. Even the term "darknet market" itself will scare them IMO. The problem with bank transfer, if the fees itself could be nearly 50% of item price, it would literally kills the main goal "To provide cheap LPM platform for all"

Recently i've created some online wallet like skrill.com, cash.me, but for some reason it looks like they're only supported US or EU country, as i'm unable to add my local bank on its setting (e.g bank's routing number not being detected). In addition they need an SSN which we don't have in here (trying to enter all my gov issued id number, but no luck), thus my account cannot be activated/verified.

Last edited:

Announcement:

Assembled LPM stock:
Hyperion Ag: 8 units left
Hyperion Cu: 2 units left

All prices are reduced by $15 as for Western Union fees that must be paid on the front by buyer.

New price:
Hyperion Ag: $135
Hyperion Cu: $60

Last edited:

I might be just blind, but is there a link to place an order? Can I just shoot you an email at the one you provided, to order?

Last edited:

PM sent :beer:

All order goes to PM :D

94Z28

I used the mobile Western Union app on my phone, and I don't remember there being a large fee... maybe 2.50$ or something?

Anyway, my LPM is still working fine, but I am getting agitated with the wiring from the sensor to the white connectors; I have re-soldered it twice now and I think it threw my calibration way off; and they are still sliding off. Oh well, PM me some info about recalibration please and thanks, also lmk the price on an Ophir if you still have it.

$2.50 is way cheaper than what i calculated on their website, which is $12 for sending $100 and $15 for sending $175.

Sorry to hear that, the sensor wiring is actually designed so that it can be easily modified, hence it's not glued to make it permanent bonding.
I'll send PM later.. :beer:

I am looking to buy the Hyperion Argentum for 135$, do you accept PayPal?

I have some news,
After asking one of my family, then they finally able to create a new paypal account for me.

and one thing is, the price goes back to old price :D
Hyperion Ag: $150
Hyperion Cu: $75

cheers! :wave:

AaronT

Wooo!!!

Been waiting for you to get paypal due to my failure with western union.

I'll be placing an order the first week of next month!!!

Please pm me when your PayPal is in order. I am interested in purchasing one.

Edit: Payment sent :yh:
How long does shipping usually take to the US?

Last edited: