Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Holographic Laser Warning Decals!

Re: Holographic Laser Warning Decals for Sale!

I ordered some labels on the 20th, just wondering what time estimates typically are. (I don't wanna run to the mailbox EVERYDAY, neighboors would think I was crazy....and we mustn't let them knows it :eg: )

-Isaac

Just got my decals today! They look great!!!!

Ordered them on 10/22 and got them on 10/26. They look amazing. I wish I had something to put them on!

Ordered the death star sticker for my wife. She doesn't like me spending money on lasers but she is not complaining about the sticker.

Thanks!

I got Mine!

Thank you!

These look GREAT on the two 445 high power lab units I'm getting ready to sell!

Lab_2.jpg

Lab_6.jpg

+1 for you!

Last edited:

I've ordered some decals three times now. They always ship fast, and they always look great. My favorite is the matte version. These decals look very professional, and they add quite a bit of class to my laser collection. They are a huge upgrade from the cheap, inaccurate stickers that come with lasers from China. These would also be the perfect addition to any DIY build.

+1 for amazing service and superb quality.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. As always, it is much appreciated!

Yep ill be giving these a run for sure.

Ordered a bunch of these, good little deal there for us.... looking forward to putting these on some of my units.

Just ordered some myself got extras to stick on the carrying case I keep my lasers in

Order received thanks for your business!

I'm sending a PM with an additional option you might be interested in.

I bought myself some new lasers, so I had to buy myself some new decals. You're the best, Nick. This thread should be made into a sticky or something. These are just that awesome!

Just wanted to say i missed this and i absolutely love your stickers! Gonna order some soon :beer:

greetings,,

Back