Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gray from JETLASERS is Saying "Hi"...

Thanks Asa,Jose,Robert,Silvershot for your kind attention. Though the current Lite A model is available but it's been upgraded with a lot of mods. Certainly I will sort out the pricing and other info about the models. Thanks again and see you later.:beer:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
welcome and thanks for donating too

have fun
peace
-ave

Kevlar

Welcome Jetlasers! You products look very promising, I can't wait to see the price list.

WELCOME!!!

We have some great and knowledgable members here.. Fair and unbiased testing and reviews with great photos can be had by sending out some samples-..

See the review section for some examples- all we ask is that any samples you send need to be randomly chosen- just like ones that anyone would get. Members also post reviews of non-sample lasers so eventually we find out if the sample lasers are representative items. We greatly value customer support before and after the sale. Quick communication and a good grasp of English is a plus. Your language skills are already evident.. I think you will be very happy at LPF. Thanks for donating too. Glad to have you here!!---Len

THANKS Proto--I should have searched for existing reviews before I ASS-U-ME there were none-- my bad.

Some new reviews are always good tho..Looks like they make/sell quality lasers--hak

GRAY(Jetlasers): Hello and Welcome to the LPF. I hope your time

on this forum is very friendly,helpful and educational to you and all

the laserists here on LPF. I am also looking forward to seeing your

price lists. Good Luck :cool: MIKE

Hello MIKE, Sandidgepatrick, Hak, Kevlar, thanks you guys for your kindness. No problem for the pricing list. I'm just looking around to see which column fits it.

Hi Ash, we will test the 445nm diodes soon and then decide which host fits the high power outputting of 445nm. I guess we may try PL-C host on them since the Ti host is too small. I will try to get one or two items shipped out for review then. :)

Hi,Hak, thanks for your good advice. It's no problem we will provide some samples sometimes and we promise to choose the samples at random. Certainly we can also do a little more work to improve the beam quality to meet the specific needs because the available ones are made in bulk very quickly while what the client needs is a stable power output.

Thanks again and nice weekend!
Special thanks to Rangedunits who helped us buy some 445nm diodes and we will test them soon. :thanks:

Welcome Jetlasers! One improvement that I recommend would be to get the beam divergence <.9mrad on the green lasers. That is a difficult thing to do, I know but something that many forum members are looking for. Non-corrosive Ti is a huge plus though! Cheers mate

Welcome to the forum I hope your stay is pleasant and fun!

Looking forward to your contribution to the knowledge of the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
I'll have to check out your site when I get some time. 6:00AM is coming at me fast now.LOL

Welcome Jetlasers! One improvement that I recommend would be to get the beam divergence <.9mrad on the green lasers. That is a difficult thing to do, I know but something that many forum members are looking for. Non-corrosive Ti is a huge plus though! Cheers mate

Hi Millirad,
Thanks for your advice! Yes, I know to get <.9mrad beam divergence for 532nm laser is much difficult, while that of the regular green laser modules here are around 1.0mrad, while that of the red laser module is around 0.8mrad.

We did custom make a 150mw green laser portable with 0.8mrad beam divergence for a local customer who need the laser diameter to be <10cm in 100 meters' away. We achieve a around 0.8mrad divergence via Kepler telescope system; the laser light is nearly parallel, so the beam size increases by a very slow degree as it goes far to 100 meters' away. :)

The laser model is the lengthened version of PL-C laser. The page is at http://www.jetlasers.net/2010-PL-G-Green-laser-jetlasers.pdf .

Yes, the Ti host may be a plus on the condition that the laser itself works great.

Thanks again and cheers man!:cool: