Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Got booted from ebay, What do I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think he knows where he's from... His a$$ is so far up his butt..
he can't see the street sign..

I PMed Cold yesterday about this issue... I also hit the button and left a
message to have him banned on every one of his posts that is derogative to
the Forum or any member....
I suggest all of you do the same... including PMing c0ldshadow.....

Nothing as powerful as the voice of the people....;)
:lasergun:

Jerry

Last edited:

well fission old buddy. as they say all good things must come to an end.

obesa cantavit

edit* i pressed his

michael

Last edited:
ikd. something is fishy. I thought he was from scotland or something. He used the term asshat. that is not something used in the us especially the souther parts. his spelling at times and general language don't seem to be native english speaker. imho.

michael

That is the same address that he was so pissed at Chris for posting, so if it's not his real info, why would he be so pissed? Doesn't make sense..

diachi

Hey all.

Not to take sides or anything BUT . I have actually read some pretty bad stuff about Chris, including the story about him throwing acid in the cops faces when they raided his ecstasy lab. Now I don't know weather or not any of what I have read is true or not, I certainly hope that it isn't. I have however heard good things too and I have read that many people have been satisfied with his service.

Regards,

Adam

Matt ---

I have purchased items from Chris for several years and never a problem. Usually better than advertised. Does that make me and the rest of us here ignorant fools? If that's how you feel about the members of this community, Please go away quietly.
You have made accusations while providing no real facts (When, what, where). Ebay may believe you but I for one DON'T. Empty accusations are not appreciated or constructive.

Thank you ---- Mike

Hey all.

Not to take sides or anything BUT . I have actually read some pretty bad stuff about Chris, including the story about him throwing acid in the cops faces when they raided his ecstasy lab. Now I don't know weather or not any of what I have read is true or not, I certainly hope that it isn't. I have however heard good things too and I have read that many people have been satisfied with his service.

Regards,

Adam

Hey Adam...
I understand what you are saying... I have read some stuff on the Web as well... ;)

With the experience I've had in my life with the media and authorities...
I will only believe scandalous stories about someone if I see the actual Police reports..

The hot head that came here looking for sympathy.... showing no respect for the
Forum or it's members is a frustrated lying moron with the social etiquette skills of a
chimpanzee.... (not trying to insult the Chimpanzees)
You don't smack someone in the face and ask for a handout...

The choice is clear... I will always side with someone that shows me a little respect...
and this Idiot clearly did not...

Whether the allegations are true or not is irrelevant... Chris has not lied to me
and Fission236 has... it's obvious who I would trust to do business with....:cool:

Jerry

Last edited:
Matt ---

I have purchased items from Chris for several years and never a problem. Usually better than advertised. Does that make me and the rest of us here ignorant fools? If that's how you feel about the members of this community, Please go away quietly.
You have made accusations while providing no real facts (When, what, where). Ebay may believe you but I for one DON'T. Empty accusations are not appreciated or constructive.

Thank you ---- Mike

What makes you ignorant fools is accepting what this guy says without any proof. Does it make sense for me, another seller, to try to scam him out of $110.00? Hell no! Why is it that whenever this asshole pops up with a problem, hes always the victim? Ever wonder why he has so many "scammers" out to get him?

I came here with a pretty decent attitude towards the forum members. Go read my first few posts. Sorry, but I tend to go off quickly when people display idiot actions.

No one here cared for one bit that their buddy may have shafted someone! You all blew me off BEFORE I went off the deep end with you people.

As to coming to mess with me: Thats how people get their damn head shot off dumbass! Only a fool would go LOOKING for trouble with someone they know nothing about. It makes me happy to read in the paper when someone went to "teach someone a lesson" and they wind up pushing daisys...

Funny, you think because you ride a bike that your hard...Yould be surprised how soft you really are...

Insulting my spelling eh? You got me! I must be trash since I misspell things from time to time. Oh well, Im willing to live with a spelling handicap. You must be a minor still. Insulting spelling is one of the first things a child does when hes out of more intelligent things to say.

Yes, I am a liar. I said Id go away, but I came back to speak up for myself. I am a class A liar. What else you got?

At least I am not a compulsive liar like your drug pal Chris.
At least I dont do DRUGS! LOSER TRASH! Once a convict, always a convict! Where were you when DARE came to school Chris? Probably doing drugs in the ghetto somewhere.

You all look like such fools. You have no idea. So I cuss and call names. Is that really that bad?

Im done here. You people are the WORST people I have ever dealt with. And get over bad words. You sound like pansies! And yes, you are all idiots to take sides with him despite me offering proof.

REMEMBER: HE got booted, not me! He tried to get me booted and ebay took sides with me against HIM, the POWERSELLER! Remember that idiots! You sound like a bunch of highschool kids with your blind declarations of loyalty. You know, people thought Hitler was great too.

May you all get back what you give TEN TIMES OVER!

Before you go posting more dumbshit stuff, go re-read the start of this thread and THEN choose your words...Hypocrite idiots...
Matt

Last edited:
FUNNY: One of the members here looks to be selling Chris' junk...

And look at what he states in his auction!
"All items will be shipped with signature confirmation to confirm proper delivery."

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you believed me JUST enough to cover your ass...

So what does that say all you jerks? Looks like someone here decided to bash me, but go behind the scenes and TAKE notice to the true problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris: That speaks loud and clear...

Why dont you just admit that I made you mad, but that I may have a case worth looking at and that Chris needs to fess up and start talking about what he did?

HYPOCRITES!
Also, lets talk about respect...What is that? Deffinately not what was shown to me when I first arrived to give my side.

ISNT THERE ONE DECENT MEMBER OF THIS FORUM THAT IS SITTING BACK AND FEELING SOMEWHAT GUILTY OF THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS?! I feel like im talking to CRAZY people !!!!!!!!!!!
Matt

Last edited:
edit: I will leave this thread now. Honest, no lies. @Chris.... I will be contacting you soon to make those purchases ;)

edit edit: no need to complain about fission236 anymore, cOld banned him.

Thanks Avery!

Last edited:
you still haven't shown proof. so you typed a letter and put ebay on it. it doesn't make it an official ebay letter you moron. You have a serious problem Matt. i know this isn't proper etiquite but here it goes.... NO BODY CARES ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS MATT. (since you are retarded, all caps means i am yelling!!!) Haven't you learned the definition of insanity yet. if not it is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. That is you.

edit. people who use the term "pushing daisies", well in my experience, aren't very tough either.

I bet Matt was moly-cottled as a kid and his mommy and daddy take care of everything for him, always get him out of trouble- even if he was wrong, buy him everything he wants and are now even paying his way through college.

It's pretty obvious he never worked a day in his life, always expecting everything to be handed to him on a silver platter and always getting his own way through manipulation and telling lies.

So far he's been very LUCKY!

Let's see how long he KEEPS his job when he gets his EE degree with his attitude... Mommy and daddy wont take care of him forever.

WAKE THE F*** UP! MATT! It's not all lolly pops and rainbows out there, The school of hard knocks has quite a few lessons to teach, and i'm not so sure you'll graduate if you keep up this attitude with everyone you meet! -from a Graduate, High honors- of the School Of Hard knocks...

Last edited:

diachi

Matt ---

Thank you ---- Mike

You were one of the people I was talking about who got good service ! :)

diachi

Hey Adam...
I understand what you are saying... I have read some stuff on the Web as well... ;)

With the experience I've had in my life with the media and authorities...
I will only believe scandalous stories about someone if I see the actual Police reports..

The hot head that came here looking for sympathy.... showing no respect for the
Forum or it's members is a frustrated lying moron with the social etiquette skills of a
chimpanzee.... (not trying to insult the Chimpanzees)
You don't smack someone in the face and ask for a handout...

The choice is clear... I will always side with someone that shows me a little respect...
and this Idiot clearly did not...

Whether the allegations are true or not is irrelevant... Chris has not lied to me
and Fission236 has... it's obvious who I would trust to do business with....:cool:

Jerry

Yeah Jerry, I understand what you are saying. I was just giving a balanced argument. I have heard nothing bad lately about Chris anyway , and I myself was going to purchase from him, despite the stories I have read ( which mostly happened years ago ! ). Although I ended up not purchasing due to lack of funds.

diachi

Also ( Sorry for the triple post ) But Matt's name calling was totally uncalled for, that I don't agree with.

ISNT THERE ONE DECENT MEMBER OF THIS FORUM THAT IS SITTING BACK AND FEELING SOMEWHAT GUILTY OF THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS?! I feel like im talking to CRAZY people !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Matt.... Everyone is crazy.... except you....:whistle::whistle:

Now be a good little paranoid boy and take your pills... :rolleyes:
You'll feel better soon.... right after your nappy...

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.