Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Got booted from ebay, What do I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed....... Affirmative.... Yes.... By all means... As Soon As Possible....

Jerry

Post # 523222
After I left him two negatives for the items I never got, he goes and puts two unpaid item strikes on me EVEN though he got paid, and paypal refunded me!
Post # 523235
Now all I have done is accept two second chance offers from chris, get refunded via paypal, and then let the world know about it. (My RIGHT as a consumer!).
and
Chris has done: Give me unpaid item strikes when HE REFUNDED MY MONEY!
Post # 523382
Ok let me clarify some things...Second chance offers are offers the seller sends to ebayers that LOST the auction. He sent several, I accepted two of them at the max price I bid for them. This wasnt chris attempting to make good on some deal with me!

PAYPAL returned my money to me, not Chris.
Post # 524012
Refunding my money, and then giving me TWO UNPAID ITEM STRIKES!!!

Sorry to point it out after the ban, but honestly I can't trust a thing that this Matt guy has said. As I pointed out above, he contradicted himself in his own posts here. Hell, if someone on eBay paid me via PayPal, then filed a dispute and PayPal refunded their money, I would certainly file an eBay non-paying bidder complaint against them! Who the heck does this guy think he is?

From details that were provided via PM, it is clear that Chris sent out product in good faith. Delivery confirmation showed that it was delivered. Who cares that it did not have a signature required. I highly doubt the buyer would have paid the fee to have it added. I sold on eBay for years, and not a single buyer ever asked for anything more than delivery confirmation.

Then there are several references to eBay justice, similar to the following;
Lets remember one thing: CHRIS got bitch slapped by ebay and NOT me! So there! Hmm....I wonder why he got booted for a week? If you really think its because I "tricked" ebay, then you are a true idiot.
I know for a fact that one seller can absolutely trash another seller on eBay. It is so easy to manipulate another eBayer into violating a rule, then getting them suspended. I had a competing seller form a corporation using the same name as my eBay account username, then file a complaint against me, claiming that I was "impersonating his company". Despite the fact that I never did any such thing, eBay temporarily suspended my account while they investigated. In the end, I was cleared, and eBay refused to turn my account username over to him. In retaliation, this seller started contacting my bidders and warning them not to bid on my items, that I was a fraud. The bidders contacted me, and I had them forward his emails to eBay. His account was permanently suspended for dozens of counts of bid interference. He opened a new account and started harrassing me again, so I skillfully opened a new account, not tracable to me, and carefully manipulated him into violating eBay rules over the eBay message system. He was permanently suspended again, and that time eBay barred him from registering a new account.

As far as PayPal is concerned. Anyone that has ever dealt with PayPal in any significant volume of eBay sales will already know this... PayPal will reverse transactions at the drop of a hat. They are also overly eager to freeze entire accounts, not just a disputed amount of the account as claimed by some. This tends to have a snowball effect upon most sellers, whom are suddenly cut off from their source of money. Yet they are still expected to continue shipping items to other buyers, and to make good on the dispute at their own out of pocket expense BEFORE PayPal will unfreeze their account. Some never get unfrozen, as they are put out of business before they can recover. This alone has ruined many otherwise really good powersellers on eBay. Hence the huge number of eBay seller / PayPal related horror stories.

That being said, I have found Chris to be very honest and straightforward. If he has any issues getting an order out, he will let you know. My very large order was delayed for a week by his eBay fiasco. Chris asked me to be patient, and said he would make it up to me. I told him that I understood 100% what he was going through. In return for the one week delay, Chris made good on his word and supersized / upgraded my grab bag assortments. He included hundreds of $ worth of extra goodies. He certainly did not have to do that, but it sure spoke volumes about his honesty and integrity to me!

Bob

Karma is a bitch and you'll get yours... wait already banned :banned:well he'll have worse happen with such behavior. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.