Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girls + Lasers = Not So Much

So then she says...'is that a Herc in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?'

daguin

My girlfriend doesn't have a problem with them :D:D

:drool::drool::drool:

And she's really a sweet girl too . . . . .

I have no idea how GooeyGus tricked her into hanging out with him. :na:

Peace,
dave

CJay you have an insane way of looking at women. You need to find another class of ho. They are out there.

You have to hunt. Sitting around does not produce anything but a sore wrist. There is someone out there for everyone, you just have to get out there and find her.

You have to hunt. Sitting around does not produce anything but a sore wrist. There is someone out there for everyone, you just have to get out there and find her.

I don't believe that TJ. Not for me anyway. I'm different

I think i'm in the same boat as CJay, only I prefer to call it 'special' instead of different. :D

Dude Ive seen the biggest scumbags with girlfriends. Amputees, freak show people, ect all have women. What makes you different? Even if you didnt have a d**k you could find a girl thats looking for just an oral relationship. I've met women that like to be slapped, paddled, verbally abused, peed on, devil worshipers, ect. They are all out there.

Edit: @ fox, we are not talking about guys. Unless you guys are talking about kids. If so, this conversation is over.

Um. I like boobs waaaay to much to be gay. and no. not talking about kids.....

I was just trying to be humorous as I usually do on this particular subject, since if I don't, i'll end up depressed. And being depressed gets old.. trust me.

Um. I like boobs waaaay to much to be gay. and no. not talking about kids.....

I was just trying to be humorous as I usually do on this particular subject, since if I don't, i'll end up depressed. And being depressed gets old.. trust me.

I hate depression.

I've been depressed everyday since I can remember. My dad, his dad, and my mom's mom all killed themselves. I fight it with pure logic.

I just try to find the humor in things. And, being a little crazy helps too. :D

Morgan

I've been depressed everyday since I can remember. My dad, his dad, and my mom's mom all killed themselves. I fight it with pure logic.

Now that's an inspiration to us all. If TJ can keep going against those daily pull downs then we all can!

+1!

M
:)

ZRTMWA

My girlfriend doesn't have a problem with them :D:D

000_0795.jpg
:drool::drool::drool:

Looks like I have a new screensaver.