Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girls + Lasers = Not So Much

every girl i know just doesnt get lasers. its like the idea of shooting a visible coloured energy beam capable of burning things for miles just has no appeal at all :confused:

mine is curious about them, but isnt incredibly interested..she likes the host of the spyder iii, though:) haha she was like "Im excited to see that one!" haha luckily, i have some extra goggles ordered:)

Females are strange creatures. They act like they know everything, talk down to you and make you feel stupid despite the fact that the crap is on top of her head dripping onto the floor.

Scotty you show her something stupid like how a flower blooms and she'll be all yours for a few moments before she finds something else to hate about you.

EDIT: You ever hear the saying "Girls chew gum cause they're dumb, Guys ride trains cause they have brains"? It's like that. We get into stuff while girls sit there advertising.

Last edited:
Females are strange creatures. They act like they know everything, talk down to you and make you feel stupid despite the fact that the crap is on top of her head dripping onto the floor.

Scotty you show her something stupid like how a flower blooms and she'll be all yours for a few moments before she finds something else to hate about you.

EDIT: You ever hear the saying "Girls chew gum cause they're dumb, Guys ride trains cause they have brains"? It's like that. We get into stuff while girls sit there advertising.

????? :wtf: Engrish prease.

My girlfriend doesn't have a problem with them :D:D

000_0795.jpg
:drool::drool::drool:

I was going to say... even I don't smile as much when I'm using my argon...

You need to head over to Lowes ASAP and get a lightswitch cover. That's unsafe.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

"Son, if you didn't notice the girl in the picture, I've got some bad news for ya..."

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

"Son, if you didn't notice the girl in the picture, I've got some bad news for ya..."

Oh I did.. She should be wearing argon-ion wavelength rated safety goggles! ;)

Though that tube would have a life of about 3 seconds if it was run without it's blower. :p I've had more than my fair share of 2214's

And FYI i've had a lot more bad experiences with women than I have lasers.. so in general I stick with the latter these days.

Last edited: