Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB | 515nm Diodes - Payments Stage Starts at 10th July

Hi Everyone ,

I am glad to open this GB.

This GB will for the 515nm Diodes that were disscussed here : http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/gb-515-nm-laser-diodes-92426.html

These diode will be going for $28 per diode.

Update - 26th of May - More diodes are available to order :

* 515nm - $28
* PLP520 520nm - $62
* PLPB450 450nm - $30 ( This diode does around 2-2.4W at 1.8A )
* 9mm 445nm - $40

We got a few option about shipping.

Best idea that I think of is that the pack will be sent to someone in the US and he will ship all US and Canada Orders. So it will be much faster and cheaper.

If there will be a lot of orders from other places ( Europe ) we might just split the pack and I will ship the rest to Europe.

Please write here if you want one.

Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XDfgqBL25ztwcYhI9jMxz3IehztBqxGrAmyh8W93c8M/edit?usp=sharing

Add yourself to the spreadsheet please.

:beer:

Update : We got some prices on more diodes , if you want one just note it in the spreadsheet.

Closing date is the 30th of June.

Last edited:

rhd

Re: GB | 515nm Diodes

I can't seem to edit the spreadsheet. Please add me for 1.

Greetings,

Is supposed to auto save changes every 2 minutes, is it not allowing you to enter data ?

cheers,
Moe

I can't seem to edit the spreadsheet. Please add me for 1.

Last edited:

Sweet! Id be more than happy to collect and distribute the diodes, but I know that will never happen because I'm new to the forums.

I'd be happy to send out the diodes to the US buyers as long as I am reimbursed for postage costs!

Edit: Oh, and Canada too. :p

Last edited:

I want 1, not sure how to edit spreadsheet though.

-Joe

I'd be happy to send out the diodes to the US buyers as long as I am reimbursed for postage costs!

Edit: Oh, and Canada too. :p

Awesome !

We will disscuss who will send the diodes out after we are done collection orders.

You will get the shipping costs of course. If you can actually check about shipping costs so we can get an idea of much it will be , please do it :)

edit : Checking now for shipping cost of the package to the US and to my place. So we can calculate how many people we need to keep the prices low. Shipping is around $40 to me via fedex. But just to be sure I will have the final price later today.

Last edited:

Awesome !

We will disscuss who will send the diodes out after we are done collection orders.

You will get the shipping costs of course. If you can actually check about shipping costs so we can get an idea of much it will be , please do it :)

edit : Checking now for shipping cost of the package to the US and to my place. So we can calculate how many people we need to keep the prices low. Shipping is around $40 to me via fedex. But just to be sure I will have the final price later today.

How long is the group buy going to go?

Just trying to figure expenses :)

We reached 14 pcs.

As it is now , shipping via FedEx to my location from the supplier is around $45.

So in order to keep everything as low as possible , we should get up to around 40pcs.

If anyone is interested in any other type of diode please let me know we can get other ones for cheap prices too.

:beer: