Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gallon Smash Prank !

ARG

Sucks for the kids though, they probably didn't think of the consequences if they were caught. They probably just saw it on the internet and assumed it was okay to do.

IMO a better way than getting the law involved is making them pay for the jugs, writing an apology letter to each employee of the store as well as a verbal apology and making them clean up their mess and if they refuse, then charge them.

At any rate I hope they get a crap ton of community service from the judge :D

I think getting law enforcement involved in many cases, in general, is more a bad idea. I agree, having the kids clean everything up, write apology letters, and pay for the milk (and anything else they damaged) would have gotten the point across. Without entering their names into criminal databases.

I don't know about Canada, but in the US, law enforcement is a big, and apparently profitably growing business... all funded courtesy of taxes, and fines of course.

RayWilliamJohnson did a video about that too. (among other things)

Last edited:

ARG

and pay for the milk (and anything else they damaged)

I didn't see that the first time round until I watched more on youtube. A couple of 4$ jugs is one thing, but they knock out a florescent bulb above the produce, they probably had to throw it all out because of the mercury in the bulb.

Grix

As someone who works in a convenience store I don't find it funny at all. They are destroying food it looks like they haven't even paid for. It's as bad as stealing, except they also leave a huge mess for the staff to clean up, so it's actually worse.

I remember seeing other such types of pranks on one of those news shows at night. Some doofus kids would fall into a large stand of stuff set up for sale, making a big mess.

I really don't like vandalism, and that falls into vandalism in my books.

Vandalism, destruction of property, theft, and douchebaggery.

Valid point, it's even worse than theft. Hell, if they stole it... I mean it's like what, $5 jug of milk? But they didn't steal it, they destroyed it, on purpose, for apsolutely no good reason at all.

And just to NOT let a good point die, yes that poor worker who will have to clean it all up sure as hell won't have sunshine and bunnies as the rest of his noon, that's for sure.

Things

We're even struggling to get bottles of milk up here because of flooding further down South, some kids (and even adults) just have no respect for anyone else or their property, which pisses me right off.

It's not a prank, it's called being a retarded. Pranks are meant to be clever, and a good example of that is this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicofRahat

In none of his videos does he ever destroy anyone elses stuff, but his pranks are awesome.

Last edited:
We're even struggling to get bottles of milk up here because of flooding further down South, some kids (and even adults) just have no respect for anyone else or their property, which pisses me right off.

It's not a prank, it's called being a retarded. Pranks are meant to be clever, and a good example of that is this guy: Magic Of Rahat - YouTube

In none of his videos does he ever destroy anyone elses stuff, but his pranks are awesome.

loooooooool 2:14 look at them running outside paniced :crackup:

Not really a prank, I just couldn't think of a better place to share it...

487541_531417370257673_323849607_n.jpg

So uhm, anyone else read that as Coke, Bacon and Scotch? :p

Last edited: