Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gallon Smash Prank !

Office prank wasnt funny to me, i laughed a bit on the milk jug prank. Mainly because of the way the guy jumps in the air smashes the jugs and flails on the ground.

Nice video.

The gallon jug was slightly funny at first glance then thought what a bunch of tards, the fast food shocker was quite funny.

Here's a prank from Egypt that i posted on another thread, not funny in the slightest, but that's cultural difference for ya

YouTube

The gallon jug was slightly funny at first glance then thought what a bunch of tards, the fast food shocker was quite funny.

Here's a prank from Egypt that i posted on another thread, not funny in the slightest, but that's cultural difference for ya

YouTube

and the other people here think the gallon prank was bad in some way...yes it might be but... this is in no way a prank. they scared the shit out of those people.... seriously the gallon prank was hilarious but this isnt.

Last edited:
Maybe if you paid for it, then did it in your own home. This is theft and vandalism as far as I'm concerned. Don't encourage it.

Maybe if you paid for it, then did it in your own home. This is theft and vandalism as far as I'm concerned. Don't encourage it.

I am not encouraging it in a way so that I want it to go on. I just can't hold myself when watching it :)