Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: TANK007 Complete Build Kit

I just ordered one of these beasts.
I have visited this page a dozen times, in the last week. Just drooling over these pics. That BIG copper heat-sink is so sweet. This thing is going to be awesome.:drool:

Flaminpyro, the mount on the laser, for the include tripod. Is that a standard size mount?

I have visited this page a dozen times, in the last week. Just drooling over these pics. That BIG copper heat-sink is so sweet. This thing is going to be awesome.:drool:

Flaminpyro, the mount on the laser, for the include tripod. Is that a standard size mount?

Yea this build is so sick. And I love the side button also. GJ again pyro!

Yes it is, you can mount this on any tripod with a standrd camera mount (1/4-20 thread) Thanks for asking!

Not bad! I like the tripod attachment! That could be incredibly usefull for stargazers, or LD burning :)

Good job man, keep em comin!

Tyler

I make you very special deal on one of these cuz your a good guy in my book and I like to help the good guy all I can...

Peace All...

Yea this build is so sick. And I love the side button also. GJ again pyro!

I make you very special deal on one of these cuz your a good guy in my book and I like to help the good guy all I can...

Peace All...

I'm definitely saving up, but I've got 3 things on the list before it. Let me know if you are going to offer this setup with a diode pocket heatsink.

answer to first question: NO
answer to second question: YES and prob about $15.00-20.00 to ship I can check if your serious.
with out drawing can only estamate between $25.00-65.00 I have no idea of the amount of time it will take with out a drawing of some kind.

Best Regards Pyro...

..... are you trying to increase your post count ? :whistle: (LOL :D)

Seriously speaking, do you have enough time for make a custom design heatsink from aluminium, and how much can it cost to ship it to Italy ?

I don't ask you how much it can cost in work, cause you still haven't seen the draws, but, if you can give at least an indicative idea, it have a direct side for diode (no aixiz module), a terminal ring for focusing, fins, and probably the finned part need to be made in 2 pieces, screwed together, cause the diode side remain 30 to 40 mm inside the back part of it (still refining the draws, so don't have a definitive quoted one), and don't know if you can made it so much inside.

Also just an approximative idea can be ok, i'm trying to figure how much it can end.

HIMNL9

@ Flaminpyro:

The first question was just a joke, LOL ..... hope you not offended for that ;)

Need some time for make a decent draw, especially the quotes, and cannot do it til i finish to manage some home repairs, sorry for the delay ..... i will PM the draw to you as far as i finish it, then you can judge if is realizable or not.

I got it, no offended taken LOL, I'll be here so submit plans when you want !!!
Best Regards Pyro...

@ Flaminpyro:

The first question was just a joke, LOL ..... hope you not offended for that ;)

Need some time for make a decent draw, especially the quotes, and cannot do it til i finish to manage some home repairs, sorry for the delay ..... i will PM the draw to you as far as i finish it, then you can judge if is realizable or not.

cmak

DEFINITELY interested in this host/heatsink combo, possibly even for my future high-power 589nm build! Please do this masterpiece a favor and post some more pics/videos! And I must agree, that picture REALLY looks blue... everything from the beam to the source to the reflection on the bed... yea you might wanna check your camera settings! lol

peace & thanks
-cmak

I thought every one knew by now that not all cameras are the same and esp when it comes to 405nm so he is the two cameras I own taking a pic of 405nm.
16jou3p.jpg
2dsl9hi.jpg

hope this helps...

DEFINITELY interested in this host/heatsink combo, possibly even for my future high-power 589nm build! Please do this masterpiece a favor and post some more pics/videos! And I must agree, that picture REALLY looks blue... everything from the beam to the source to the reflection on the bed... yea you might wanna check your camera settings! lol

peace & thanks
-cmak

cmak

I get that... I'm just saying that his camera demonstrates this on a rather extreme level.. I mean even the "reflections" on the bed seem clearly blue. I know that it is the camera reacting to near-UV light that is causing all this, but I am just pointing out the extremity in this specific case.

peace & thanks
-cmak

cmak

o snap just realized that it was Pyro himself that posted that... :eek::worthy:

but do you think you can post some more pics/videos of the host itself? I'm more interested in the host/heatsink than the beamshots :rolleyes:

peace & thanks
-cmak

I'm not sure what host you are speakng of but if it's mine you can see many if you look in my picturs & albums...

do you think you can post some more pics/videos of the host itself? I'm more interested in the host/heatsink than the beamshots :rolleyes:

peace & thanks
-cmak

I like the look of this host, plus the fact that it's a side clicky and has a 18650 for long battery life. How much would the host, Al heatsink and aixiz module cost?