Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Definitely a work of art, Podo, very beautiful! :cool:
Thanks for sharing, too bad it's well out of my price range.

I can't wait to see a Star Trek Phaser built in this style pr someone embellish a stainless steel pistol.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Podo, quick question. Do you still accept Bitcoin for payment? I am currently playing my hand at slowly gathering cryptocurrency.

MRI3T

I guess I was fortunate enough to get one of these babies!!! they are truly gorgeous !!! the beam is like the eighth wonder of the world! lol oddly enough I just found my answer in a recent post from Podo about the mirrors seem to move (from the heat generated I guess) during use.. its not a bad thing, but from 20 or so feet from across the room aiming at a wall, it is a little noticeable.
but still, this RGB from SANWU is amazzzzing.... I have made several orders from sanwu since Christmas!! I am thrilled with all of my lasers!
I didn't order it with the tritium installed, but decided to get some elsewhere .still waiting on a few more to complete full tritium look! Thanks Podo

Hey PODO just letting you know that you might need to fix your price on your RGB. It says $80. Just letting you know :)

Podo

Our New product- the Laser Rangers - Compact Krypton Groove style laser host with adjustable power level ring.

Last edited:

Podo

Good news :D, we are resuming business now, feel free to order anything on our store.

Ship time might be slightly longer than usual because of the sudden order demands which have been accumulated in the past two months.