Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

trussmonkey25

Cool. Can I play music with it? Looks like a futuristic flute.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Definitely a work of art, Podo, very beautiful! :cool:
Thanks for sharing, too bad it's well out of my price range.

trussmonkey25

I can't wait to see a Star Trek Phaser built in this style pr someone embellish a stainless steel pistol.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Podo, quick question. Do you still accept Bitcoin for payment? I am currently playing my hand at slowly gathering cryptocurrency.

MRI3T

I guess I was fortunate enough to get one of these babies!!! they are truly gorgeous !!! the beam is like the eighth wonder of the world! lol oddly enough I just found my answer in a recent post from Podo about the mirrors seem to move (from the heat generated I guess) during use.. its not a bad thing, but from 20 or so feet from across the room aiming at a wall, it is a little noticeable.
but still, this RGB from SANWU is amazzzzing.... I have made several orders from sanwu since Christmas!! I am thrilled with all of my lasers!
I didn't order it with the tritium installed, but decided to get some elsewhere .still waiting on a few more to complete full tritium look! Thanks Podo

Richie89

Hey PODO just letting you know that you might need to fix your price on your RGB. It says $80. Just letting you know :)

Podo

Our New product- the Laser Rangers - Compact Krypton Groove style laser host with adjustable power level ring.

Last edited: