Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Tools

I got my diode press today (pushes diode IN), i haven't used it yet but i can tell this thing is going to last me forever! thanks a ton!, i also got the extra toys, i love this foam....any chance you can sell me a decent sized sheet (like a square foot or so) so i can line my diode drawers with them

I have received my package this morning and guess what ... i am sooo happy!
I installed the 8x diode (plotted by Flaminpyro) in the machined Aixiz into my 18650 host with one of the flex v5s at 315ma, putting out a healthy 425mw, amazing!!! Also i found a nice little surprise in the package, cool! And like advertised, the testload is really amazing, so self-explaining in its use. I should maybe add that this was my first build, and it worked flawless.
At this point i really want to thank Jeff for all his help and the great tools that made this possible. This forum lives of guys like him!

Cheers,
Michael

I buy it in 3'x4' sheets so just let me know how much and what size. if you just want a squair foot I can do that.
Pyro...

I got my diode press today (pushes diode IN), i haven't used it yet but i can tell this thing is going to last me forever! thanks a ton!, i also got the extra toys, i love this foam....any chance you can sell me a decent sized sheet (like a square foot or so) so i can line my diode drawers with them

Last edited:
Hey Flaminpyro!!!

I just recieved your diode press and remover...and I must say they are amazing!!!!

Not only are they well machined, buy they look pretty too!

Thanks so much for providing a service like this, because these are definately necessary tools.

- Jacob

drlava

These are great tools, I can personally say that the little screwdriver for setting the Flexdrives works great, and can be used with the newer Boost Drive and Groove2 drivers as well. Thanks for helping us out with these tools.

Incredible! I just used your diode press and dummy test load, they worked much better than I ever could have hoped! Thanks!!!

Hey Flaminpyro.. cool stuff. where to star????
??????? :thinking:
:thinking::banghead::undecided::huh:thought of doing a mini laser tool box kit.:cool:
that'll be cool..

No I haven't thought of that, but I have a very good one my self.
Maby I should make one up and see what happens, Thanks for the idea ;)
You have a fine day !
PYRO...

Hey Flaminpyro.. cool stuff. where to star????
??????? :thinking:
:thinking::banghead::undecided::huh:thought of doing a mini laser tool box kit.:cool:
that'll be cool..

Interesting set of tools you have avalible, How much for a compleete set of one each, accessories and all tool kit? Would there be a discount if bought this way?
Emory

I have been thinking about offering a kit of tools but have been just to busy to put something together.
If I do start offering a kit there will probly be a discount on each piece then.
As it is every piece is hand made by me and each one takes a certin amount
of time to make so if I could make them faster then I could offer them for less.
Thanks for your interest ;)

Interesting set of tools you have avalible, How much for a compleete set of one each, accessories and all tool kit? Would there be a discount if bought this way?
Emory

Last edited:

Serac

ordered tools from Flaminpyro and he got them out to super quick
a pleasure to do business with:)

Tools and wire are in stock and can usuly be shipped the same or the next day ;)

ordered tools from Flaminpyro and he got them out to super quick
a pleasure to do business with:)

Last edited:
I have heard lots of positive comments about flaminpyro's wire. I think I am interested

I was wondering what is the general size most people use for builds and also how much it costs per length?

You can not get any better wire for this job !
It comes in one size the correct one 26 gauge which is made up of
64 strands of 44 gauge wire this is why it is so flexable just like welding cable only smaller :)
As such it has great current carring capacity for it's size 5 amps :)
I have looked all over and the next closest price you can find is .27 per foot more than my price !
It sells here for .30/ft but the min is 20 feet or $6.00
You can get it all one color or 2 colors in 10 ft lengths
or 4 colors in 5 ft lengths or if you like 5 colors of 4 ft lengths ;)
Or you can get 6 colors in 100' lengths :)

I have heard lots of positive comments about flaminpyro's wire. I think I am interested

I was wondering what is the general size most people use for builds and also how much it costs per length?

ped

How much would it take to get that white fusion kit off you :) :takeit:

I just got a few tools from Flaminpyro and I have to say that they work perfectly.
Very simple and easy to use. I got the Diode press tool which aligned everything without any effort on my part and I also got the tool that removes Diodes from aixiz modules.

I ordered a flex driver from him and he attached wires for me. Those wires are awesome that he uses. He also included shrink tubing at no extra cost. Thanks again Jeff!