Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Parts

Yes this stuff is the bomb ! it's the best there is for this kind of work, it stands up to the heat from your soldering iron and is soooo flexable it's fun to work with !

Peace all Pyro...

Wow i used some of that rubber insulated wire you put in my package, this stuff is incredible. I need some!

Can i get 40 feet of red, and 40 feet of black?

i love how it bends so easily, but will pop right back it's original position....it's perfect for when your going to be attaching leads from your driver and diode and are worrying about the stress bending your pins.

lol....i also used shrink tubing for the first time cause of your little goody bag...i love that stuff too!

Yes this stuff is the bomb ! it's the best there is for this kind of work, it stands up to the heat from your soldering iron and is soooo flexable it's fun to work with !

Peace all Pyro...

It's also great for doing flashlight mods. It's 75 cents per/ft other places I have looked for it. Thanks again for the hook up!

Yes in small qty thats what you are going to have to pay .75/Ft I had to buy 14,000 feet to get this price and I'm passing it along just to get some of my money back, after a while the price will go up a little like .10 to .20 per ft. so GET it NOW... it's the BEST !

It's also great for doing flashlight mods. It's 75 cents per/ft other places I have looked for it. Thanks again for the hook up!

I have only had the chance to play with a couple of small chunks of this that were on my GB-GGWs, (thanks for testing these Jeff), but I was able to build a couple of lasers with them.
This is the best wire I have come across for flexability and heat-resistance, this price seams like a steal! Cant wait to get my order.

Barry

Last edited:
PP sent for x3 more of those machined aixiz
Man that diode extractor works a dream, was so impressed I polished it to a mirror finish before putting it away in the nerd box

I got my wire, now to get out all my other "FP-tools" and build some lasers in style ;)
Thanks for all the great tools and supplies!

Got all my stuff the other day the press and remover work perfectly nice machining by the way. The flux is sweet and the test load works great as for the wire i have my wife tied up with it right now that's how strong it is lol :) Great job packaging too.

I'm so happy your wife likes the wire :na:
Pyro...

Got all my stuff the other day the press and remover work perfectly nice machining by the way. The flux is sweet and the test load works great as for the wire i have my wife tied up with it right now that's how strong it is lol :) Great job packaging too.