Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Parts

Howdy All this thread will have different laser parts for sale as they become available.
;)
First item is 1ea "Big Chunk" heat sink brand new fits a 4171 host sells for $25.00
1sfqdw.jpg

Also avable are these masive lab style heatsinks which I have dubbed MAXSINK. Who need a TEC when you got one of these and if you think this isn't enough cooling then you can screw a 60mm fan to the back side for them hot days ;) they are $25.00 each, there are NONE avable at this time, SORRY.
14nfvow.jpg

Here is some of the best solder flux I have found. it is easly cleaned up with a tooth brush and some isopropyl alcohol so it is safe for all electronics. this stuff works so well when you think you have enough on there you will realy have twice as much as you need so only use a small amount less cleanup that way also.this flux causes the solder to flow easly and will give you a nice shinney finish and very good adhesion. it comes in a 1ml syringe with a fine tip for easy application and is $3.50 ea + shipping.
2gy6p8n.jpg

My own version of the driver "dummy load" this model is made with through hole components on a F4 fiberglass board, it has gold plated contacts to connect your volt meter to for taking the driver current measurments and a color coded movable jumper to select either RED or BLU-RAY diode load simulation. These leads are exactly 2.5" long to be under the 3" requirement for the DrLave Flex drive, NO pvc wire here to melt under your soldering iron, only best quality silicone rubber insulated test lead wire with 65 tiny conductors for better flexability and current carring capibility, it's the same wire I use in all MY builds for top quality ! all this and potted in epoxy resin so go ahead and spill that soda pop on it, it'll be fine. This dummy load has been tested with a lab calibrated power supply to ensure its performance. this easy to use diode dummy load is $15.00 ea + shipping.
20zsqko.jpg

I machine Aixiz modules to remove the little hole on the end, I do this to all of my builds it makes wiring them much easer and you can look to see where a driver may be hanging up. also I machine the front end and remove .025" there are no threads there any way this will help with clearance problems associated with the Hi-power BLU-RAY lens's when tryng to focus.
these are $5.00ea + shipping thanks for lookng !
24pghvr.jpg
2ppgak4.jpg

standard aixiz module on the left, machined one on the right.
8x6gd1.jpg
2iuxp9l.jpg

There has been requests for this now so here it is, Silicon Rubber insulated Wire this wire is the best you can get for any project. for current carring capability and flexability this is the best wire. it's 26ga and has 64 tiny conductors of 44 gauge, the insulation is made from silicon rubber so it will NOT melt under your soldering iron no matter how many times you solder it. this wire is very tuff and flexable and that is why it is the ONLY wire I use in my builds.
Right now it is .25 per foot and comes bagged in 20 foot lots for $5.00, it comes in red, black, green, orange, white, blue, yellow and purple.
2gtsv41.jpg

Here is a Labby style heat sink made from aluminum and brass this can be made to fit a 5.6mm or a 9mm diode mounting holes will be drilled and tapped to your requirments, this is not a press fit but uses a threaded brass plunger to hold the diode into the heat sink this way any one can replace the diode at any time with out special tools. They are $35.00 ea + ship.
123wfn9.jpg

xdy32e.jpg

And a link to some other fine tools you just can't do without !
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/diode-press-sale-15-00-a-42590.html
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/diode-press-sale-pushes-out-diode-42614.html
all items are without shipping, thanks for looking !

Check out this link > http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/flaminpyros-stuf-67118.html#post966672
Pyro...

Last edited:

sending PM for some of this high quality stuff!

BTW, I'm still trying to get those rods for you. I'll yell at the old man tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Your stuff is on the way PM me when you get it, Thanks for your order !

Peace Pyro... :eg:

sending PM for some of this high quality stuff!

BTW, I'm still trying to get those rods for you. I'll yell at the old man tomorrow :)

Got my package today. This test load looks great. I link the jumper option, and also the pins to connect the DMM to. Thanks for the extra goodies!

Flamin, Do you make any diode presses? all i can find is the one that removes the diodes? I'm looking for one to set the diode... Anything that is sized right that i can squash in the vice will work.

I know I already posted that the diode-press tools I bought from Pyro looked great when I received them last week, but I was able to use them this weekend, holy-cow!!! They work really great.

I would go so far as to say that if you are planning on pressing more than 2-diodes... ever, you should consider one of these a "must-have". I have had a few diodes get pressed crooked over the years. Used carefully, this little press would eliminate those scrapped-diodes.
Great job!

So those customs machined aixiz modules you made thicker then normal with aluminum rod? Or are they just normal aixiz modules machined down? Either way, pretty sweet!

It is a standard Aixiz module machined down by me, I can custom machine them to your spec's.

Peace All...

So those customs machined aixiz modules you made thicker then normal with aluminum rod? Or are they just normal aixiz modules machined down? Either way, pretty sweet!

Ok, cool. I see now, in the picture it looks like it is thicker, but that's just the threads. Thanks for the clarification.

Thank you very much for the good words, I aim to please and it seems I hit the mark !

I know I already posted that the diode-press tools I bought from Pyro looked great when I received them last week, but I was able to use them this weekend, holy-cow!!! They work really great.

I would go so far as to say that if you are planning on pressing more than 2-diodes... ever, you should consider one of these a "must-have". I have had a few diodes get pressed crooked over the years. Used carefully, this little press would eliminate those scrapped-diodes.
Great job!