Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Custom Laser Labels Available Again!

Rivem

Re: FS: Custom Laser Warning Labels

That would work well. 10 ea. of this wording: VISIBLE AND/OR INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION Class 3B for half the stickers, Class 4 for the others.

Hi Riven,
Make me the same 10 your making Alaskan same wording and format

Rich:)

What do you guys think of something like these? They'll be a little shorter than the others since I've subtracted the wavelength. I can still put colors or grayscale in the beam image if you'd like.

rzbnuHam.jpg

JDKz1Bjm.jpg

I'd like to get one that has 477nm at 130 mW class IIIB. and one that says 502nm at 100 mW Class IIIB. I'll need some more, but will have to look.

I'll go ahead and add those two to the design queue. You can PM me the others you might like printed.

This might be exactly what I can use. I guessing you can also include case positive or negative on the sticker also battery size? Won't be home for a bit, but let me start working on it. Going to be a large order of multiple different wavelengths/power and polarity/battery size. When I get everything ready it would probably be easier to email you the list. Will get back in touch in a few weeks. Got to wait till I get back to the house than go through my collection and itemize everything. Nice looking stickers. :)

Thanks Bob! Just let me know when you make it back home, and we'll go from there. :)

Yeah. I can add a bit more information. If you want more information in a bigger print, I can also omit the DANGER section and just keep the beam and text part.

Last edited:

BobMc

Sounds great. We'll see where we're at. Maybe make the danger sign half size which would have more room for print. But we'll work something out. :gj:

Last edited:

Hi Riven,
I like them yes 5 of each for me .. at 2.00 each correct ?? PM me your PP address for payment and ill send you my mailing address also

Got to wait till I get back to the house than go through my collection and itemize everything.

You might want to hire somebody to do that for you, Bob. :crackup:

Rivem, I like where these are going, and it looks like you've got your hands full. I'd like some too in the future but I'm wondering what kind of colours you can do. It looks like a couple were black and white aside from the "danger" part. Also, could we submit our own designs for you to make for us?

Rivem

Hi Riven,
I like them yes 5 of each for me .. at 2.00 each correct ?? PM me your PP address for payment and ill send you my mailing address also

Sounds good. :) I'll get back to you in about a week Rich. I print these out on a bigger sheet, so I need to see who else wants to put an order in first and price accordingly. At this rate, I can probably make them cheaper.

Rivem, I like where these are going, and it looks like you've got your hands full. I'd like some too in the future but I'm wondering what kind of colours you can do. It looks like a couple were black and white aside from the "danger" part. Also, could we submit our own designs for you to make for us?

The black and white came about due to the NIR/IR issue, but I intended mainly to customize the stickers individually to power and wavelength and color-match the beam graphic as shown in the first photos with my 405 and 445.

If you want to do custom designs, I can possibly handle them. Just PM me if you have any ideas.

BobMc

You might want to hire somebody to do that for you, Bob. :crackup:

You know I seriously thought about that. :crackup: I'd also like to redo all my pictures in my "Museum" thread and itemize each one, but it's a daunting task. Thinking maybe chip away at it little by little :thinking:

One of my concerns regarding IR pointers is if someone who knows nothing about lasers gets a hold of them, the under or over 500 mw means nothing to them, they wouldn't even know 5 mw can harm you, especially if IR due to the lack of blink response. For an IR pointer I think there should be a stronger statement such as can immediately and permanently blind, something along those lines. I also like the battery polarity indicator. Maybe just a spot to check mark negative or positive?

Four years ago I ordered some 650 nm and some IR lasers from two different sellers, but they looked identical, just little Chinese cheapo ones which used a 5VDC corded input. I turned one on I thought was the 650 and only a faint glow, thinking they sent me an LED'd red laser I turned it towards myself and then realised just before turning it enough to possibly hit me in the eye it was the IR one! No sticker, no indication at all on the body of the unit, no paperwork in the package.

Last edited:

Thx for the PM, Rivem!! As soon as I get a moment I'll PM you with my gathered specs and desired sizes for 5 ea.

I have some IR lasers, but none of them are pointers, or even close. And they are clearly marked on the packaging what they are. No chance of me or anyone else, who would take the time to read it, could be injured by them.

Reactions: GSS

IR in a pointer is dangerous enough without adding to the problem by the manufacturer not clearly marking them as such with a caution of invisible radiation. I might order 20 of these labels of different flavour.

Hi Riven,
Sounds great if they are a little cheaper , Come on guys buy some of these ..

make me a host like in your signature and I will buy 10 for you :)

Hi,
Working on it buddy, need some time to clear up on a job first , You might even get a full copper sink .. :shhh:

Rivem

... I also like the battery polarity indicator. Maybe just a spot to check mark negative or positive?
I can put something like that in place of the wavelength line if you'd like. The only issue is that you'd have to use a really good permanent marker to check them. Just let me know what all you'd like sometime before the end of next week.

Thx for the PM, Rivem!! As soon as I get a moment I'll PM you with my gathered specs and desired sizes for 5 ea.

Sounds good! I'll add 5 custom labels to the design queue. Just let me know soon.

if these label making companies have an option of some kind of dot in the label, as a partial cut-out, we could just punch that one out regarding battery polarity.

I will pm you i will need some labels in many wavelength and mW, and W