Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Custom Laser Labels Available Again!

BobMc

Re: FS: Custom Laser Warning Labels UPDATE

Shall do Rivem, should home tomorrow. Next week I'll start going through them. Might not get them all done before my next outing. So it might take acouple installment, but it's something that's necessary for my collection.

Awesome! Glad you like them. Thanks for the business. Did you end up using the bigger size or the smaller one for the 520?

Glad they made it safely across the Pacific too. :)
Always gotta hand it to military logistics. They probably handle mail a lot better than the regular USPS.

Thanks Bob. Just let me know whenever you've got the museum catalogued, and we can start working on it. :beer:

I ended up using the little one for 520. Perfect fit. Good idea on the wax paper though... There was a tiny slit, just wide enough, on the bottom edge of the envelope. Had they not been encased, def would have lost some.

As for Bobs museum... boy you’ve got your work cut out (pun intended) for you lol.

These I’ve gotta see :beer:

vk2fro

Hey Rivem - put me down for one unit. I really should label my pointer :)

520nm
<2W
Class IV Laser Product
Green Beam line

Cheers
Ben

Rivem

Hey Rivem - put me down for one unit. I really should label my pointer :)

520nm
<2W
Class IV Laser Product
Green Beam line

Cheers
Ben

Okay. I'll add you to the list Ben. I'll have to see who else is ready to get in the batch though since I still don't have enough for a sheet.

vk2fro

How much do I owe you mate - I'm in australia so factor in international postage :)

Rivem

How much do I owe you mate - I'm in australia so factor in international postage :)

It should be $1.50 + $1.75 to mail, but I make them in batches, so prices can go down depending upon demand. I'm also waiting on some new ink, so it'll be a bit.

I'll let you know when I hear back from some other members.

vk2fro

No worries mate - I'll be ready when you are. I won't be putting the sticker on my laser until after my trip away - having a laser that you can disassemble with a twist is handy for plane flight - throw on an atomiser and its just an electronic cigarette - the security dude's don't bat an eyelid. :)

If they ask about the DTR LE adapter I just say its a bulb for a laser projector - my sisters is broken and I'm taking a spare (laser video projector, not show projector)

Last edited:

Eracoy

I think it's time to label all the various builds I have. And at that price, it's hard to argue! I'll count up what I might need and hopefully put a few in to order. Thanks for being one of the people providing a useful service to our niche.

Hi Riv,
Ill be hitting you up tomorrow for more sticker they are of good quality and nicely done . Ill Pm you buddy.

Rich:)

I just got out of the hospital and don't know how much I missed in the month I was there. Have any labels gone out yet? I have four coming, so I don't want to miss out. Thanks, Rivem.

Rivem

I just got out of the hospital and don't know how much I missed in the month I was there. Have any labels gone out yet? I have four coming, so I don't want to miss out. Thanks, Rivem.

You should have them Paul. I mailed them out about a month ago, so let me know if they're missing of not. Sent some over to Rich and Shotgundrums at the same time, and they got them.

Re: FS: Custom Laser Warning Labels BATCH 2

Totally my mistake, Rivem. My daughter had brought them in for me and I hadn't seen them, so like an idiot, I asked you about them. I have them and they look awesome. Thank you. Seem just as good as the older versions I got and if you plan on continuing to make them, I'm sure I'll want more. So sorry to not pick up on that earlier, and thanks again for the wonderful stickers.

Last edited:

Rivem

Totally my mistake, Rivem. My daughter had brought them in for me and I hadn't seen them, so like an idiot, I asked you about them. I have them and they look awesome. Thank you. Seem just as good as the older versions I got and if you plan on continuing to make them, I'm sure I'll want more. So sorry to not pick up on that earlier, and thanks again for the wonderful stickers.

No worries Paul. Glad they got to you! One thing to note is that if you want to give them some extra protection for pocketing and etc, you may want to cover them with some clear tape or laminate.

I'm going to keep making them as long as I've got enough interest to make full batches. :)

Rivem

Just bumping this, I'm going to make the next batch of labels to send around December 1. Let me know what exactly you'd like to order guys. I had a bit of a delay over the weekend, so keep looking out for the proofs if you already put in the order.

I'll need some more by then. I'll need a 445nm 7+ watt, a 520nm 1300+ mW, and a few others I haven't decided on yet. Just let me know. :thanks:

Rivem

Re: FS: Custom Laser Warning Labels LAST CALL batch 2

Just sent out some PMs, so check your inboxes!

I'm going to be taking orders until 11/26 to ship around 12/1.

Probably will be on a bit of a hiatus for a month or two before I can make more though, so get your orders in if you want some anytime soon!

Edit: Don't forget I can still mail to you no problem international members. ;)

Last edited: