Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs: CUSTOM LASER HOSTS FOR HIGHER POWER BUILDS, NEW HOST ADDED 2/9/16

Ricker

The newest pieces so beautiful! I wished I had the money to grab that before someone else does. :drool:

you guys have to get in line. Mr Ehgemus is forging something for me!!! hint's it make pew pew sound and shoot out 3 laser beams...

Re: Fs: CUSTOM LASER HOSTS FOR HIGHER POWERED BUILDS. NEW HOST ADDED 8-9-10

For the amount of work you put into this, that sure is a great price. I love the carbon handle, the real thing this time, a first for you?

This host holds 2x18650 batteries and a full 12x30mm laser module. This will be a great host for the 6W diode because it has a larger heatsink, 1-5/8" dia. Also has a driver heatsink witch you need for that diode. Host is 10-5/8" long. Clicky switch in back and a side momentary switch. The handle is real carbon fiber not a vinyl wrap like some of my other hosts. The host is wired and ready to build. Build time should be about 20min with this host. Thanks

125.00 shipped
International buyers please add 8.00 for shipping.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Ricker

Bump, someone buy this thing and I will send 10 percent of the cost to Ehgemus to reduce it to a lower total cost.

I will do so also with 10 percent. I want this sold so I can vast in the glory of Ehgemuses next beautiful work of art! So it's down to $100.00!

If i had the money right now id buy that and a 6w diode. That is beautiful. Unfortunately life happens and money has to go toward more important things :(

If Alaskan's and Ricker's offers are still valid, I'm going to end up getting this guy if someone doesn't jump on it! I own 2 of Ehgemus' hosts, and I wouldn't mind another!