Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Beam Dump/Terminator

Ahh, I should have waited before buying one. Look forward to getting mine. I plan on using it with my lower powered green but do you know how well it would work with a 1w 445?

Good luck with the rest.

Ben

Works fine with my 12x 405nm, so it should still work just fine with your 445 as the 12x is normally a better burner.

I updated the price with a price drop. These aren't as "needed" as i thought so i'll lower the price to get rid of them.
they are $10 ea. right now and I've got 18 left.

I think im more interested now. Lemme ask people around my area for some opinion first :)

why do i have all kinds of payments sent to mohrenbergs email on my paypal all the time? WHY? WHY??

LOL. I know what you mean. I have one order with him waiting to be shipped out once the host comes in. Hmm maybe it'd be easier to have part of my check sent to him each month to save on PP fees. :crackup:

All joking this would be very handy for taking beam shots when you don't want the reflections binding you or the camera. *grumbles and adds something else to his mental "wish list."

jakeGT

Yep, I think 3 or 4 oughhtta do it for nice and maximum beam dumpage

Hell yes, I've been waiting for someone to make these for a while.
2 please ...... :paypal:

thanks Moh!

jakeGT

darnit, i had to buy another one. that's two for me so far.

jakeGT

Beam Dumpage

beamdump.jpg

bd2.jpg

anselm

Nice, now you can take great indoor beamshots without the reflection lighting up the whole room!:wave: