Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Beam Dump/Terminator

jakeGT

Hahaha Yoyr no longer moh to me, just redwings

I don't do snd but I'll own with you on some hq

plexus

Mohrenberg, thanks for the dumps (i ordered 2). But... you sent me 3!! Two were in one envelope and the other in a separate envelope. so... now what? do you just want me to shoot you some $$ for the 3rd one or send it back? lemme know. i dont really need it but i have it so...

Weird......

nah keep it...on me for screwing up.

I wonder how that happened though? or if i missed someone or something....

vk2fro

I could use one of these too - will make setting up my projector a little easier - I wont need to worry about scorching the walls once 600mw of 640, 800mw of 532 and about a 3/4 watt of 445 are in the case :)

it'll make taking pics of the pretty white beam a lot easier too :p

I ordered mine on the 9th and have not received it as of yet. I think that you might have sent mine out to Plexus!:thinking:
Perhaps just a short Order conformations via PM would help keep things in line for you and the buyer.

Last edited:

burner

Maybe its mine. I got a email saying you mailed it out on the 13th.

Shipping details
Mailing date: Mar 13, 2011
Shipper: U.S. Postal Service
Tracking number: 9101150134711629440304
Service type: First-Class Mail® Parcel (2-5 days)
Shipping Status: Shipped

BUT the tracking number says differently.

Expected Delivery Date: March 21, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 10:52 am on March 17, 2011 in WINDSOR, MO 65360. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I'd guess you did this since you hate me Matt. I thought you were more PROFESSIONAL dude. I was wrong.

Maybe its mine. I got a email saying you mailed it out on the 13th.

Shipping details
Mailing date: Mar 13, 2011
Shipper: U.S. Postal Service
Tracking number: 9101150134711629440304
Service type: First-Class Mail® Parcel (2-5 days)
Shipping Status: Shipped

BUT the tracking number says differently.

Expected Delivery Date: March 21, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 10:52 am on March 17, 2011 in WINDSOR, MO 65360. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I'd guess you did this since you hate me Matt. I thought you were more PROFESSIONAL dude. I was wrong.

I don't hate you man...
Ask bhwollen, his shipping labels were printed the same time as yours, and his just went out, the same time as yours. As did MANY others.
I didn't even know your name until i just looked it up via the tracking # you posted.

It's too much trouble dealing with you...so i'm not going to.

I have refunded your $23. You may keep the beam dumps you receive. Please do not purchase anything from me in the future.

I won't be moderating anything on this forum that you're involved in, it'll be passed on to someone else.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on the 9th and have not received it as of yet. I think that you might have sent mine out to Plexus!:thinking:
Perhaps just a short Order conformations via PM would help keep things in line for you and the buyer.

I have to hand write the labels fro international orders, So what happens is, I end up shipping them, but forget to mark them as shipped on paypal.....then i go back a few days later and don't remember shipping them, and it's not marked as shipped so i'm like "oh, i need to ship that off" and they get an extra one.....

as for your dump, I just got behind on orders....i'm starting to catch up though...
Your order is packaged and will go out in the morning.

I have to hand write the labels fro international orders, So what happens is, I end up shipping them, but forget to mark them as shipped on paypal.....then i go back a few days later and don't remember shipping them, and it's not marked as shipped so i'm like "oh, i need to ship that off" and they get an extra one.....

as for your dump, I just got behind on orders....i'm starting to catch up though...
Your order is packaged and will go out in the morning.

Thank you much:beer:

Wow. Sorry to hear about the trouble with burner moh. If you look at his other posts you can see he is a ranting fool. To set the record straight even though im pretty sure everybody here already knows but moh is one of the most trustworthy sellers on the forum!

Oh, and burner, more negative rep for you.... :tsk:

Wow. Sorry to hear about the trouble with burner moh. If you look at his other posts you can see he is a ranting fool. To set the record straight even though im pretty sure everybody here already knows but moh is one of the most trustworthy sellers on the forum!

Oh, and burner, more negative rep for you.... :tsk:

It's perfectly fine. I won't participate in his trolling games. People like him love to believe they are special and that every action and decision made in this world is because of them.

So issuing a full refund and banning him from anything I sell in the future + passing off any moderating which involves him to a different mod completely solves the problem.