Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free JAD kit from Mohgasm.com

Enter the drawing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why you guys are even entering. I feel very but as sure of winning this as I did of winning the Megamillions jackpot the other week. It is a done deal!

gif

I hope i get that as my first laser thanks Mohrenberg
just to clarify, it is not a FULL operating laser. You still need other parts to complete the build :beer:
just a heads up bud!

Blord

I don't know why you guys are even entering. I feel very but as sure of winning this as I did of winning the Megamillions jackpot the other week. It is a done deal!

Join for the worse, hope for the best !
It is not impossible to win. I have won the give-away from Moh in the past. :D

Why would it possibly matter if his rep went any higher than it already is? :thinking:

*Facepalm*

Some of you guys are softer than a rotten banana.

It was an inside joke, Duh.

Moh got it.

I gave him a +rep for this thread. Get it now? Geez.

I've already won 2 really nice lasers, an MP3 player, and a 635nm diode in a couple of raffles here.

Anyone can win.

Last edited:
Moh, if you randomly pick an "immature" member as deemed by LPF, will you be giving out the kit to him/her?

Moh, if you randomly pick an "immature" member as deemed by LPF, will you be giving out the kit to him/her?

If the guy can solder his own diode, he should be "mature" enough to have a laser.

There's no ID check or anything for JAD kits. Where did you get this from?

If that's the case, Come purchase everything i have in stock so I can walk away from it all :D

*Facepalm*

Some of you guys are softer than a rotten banana.

It was an inside joke, Duh.

Moh got it.

I gave him a +rep for this thread. Get it now? Geez.

I've already won 2 really nice lasers, an MP3 player, and a 635nm diode in a couple of raffles here.

Anyone can win.

I won a darkhorse heat sink in that very first raffle held by scopeguy.
That was the coolest raffle ever. There were like 30 something prizes, so a lot of people who entered, won something.

That was a great raffle. I won 3 times.

Sooooo many people were pissed off that I won. :crackup::eg:

If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all!
I still entered!

Because an immature person would be unable to simply go onto his site and buy the host?

+1 to Moh
Edit: or I would if it'd let me...

Last edited: