Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! ORDER RECEIVED!

Re: Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! Please Read for update.

Hit it w/ a decent laser, it bursts into flame! Makes me smile! Thanks for doing this DLMB! :) -Glenn

Hit it w/ a decent laser, it bursts into flame! Makes me smile! Thanks for doing this DLMB! :) -Glenn

Yep, this stuff can be loads of fun! I need to order the parts, I should be selling a flash cannon "kit" soon ;) Should be fairly cheap, its NOT worth paying the $80 + for one online, they can be made for about $20 and work just as good :)

-Dustin

Now that sound like fun. Always wanted to work with one of those. $20.00 would be a good price too.

Helios

I'm surprised you can ship this stuff.

put me down for 2 packs please. pm me your pp dlmb!!!!

michael.

If it's like the stuff I've seen before it's packed wet. You have to dry it out before you can use it. So it's pretty safe to ship.

So this GB is a go, cool.
I just used my last 2 mini sheets of flash paper. Just like I said I would in my last post in this thread.

I just sent you a pm with my address so you can tell me how much to send.

Is it too late to get in on this? If not I'd like to get two packs. I'll send a pm in a moment.

put me down for 2 packs please. pm me your pp dlmb!!!!

michael.

Is it too late to get in on this? If not I'd like to get two packs. I'll send a pm in a moment.

Sorry guys, its pretty much "closed" unless we can get another set of 12 orders. between you two, that's already 3-4 packs, so after this one I may be running another GB very soon ;)

and I've just gotten some paper from this company, oddly enough the paper had a label that said it should be shipped wet, but it was bone dry :s Ill talk to them and see if its just water they use and ill have to re-wet it if its dried a bit or something.

-Dustin

Water will not hurt flash paper as it is used to flush the acids used to make it. My guess for it being shipped wet is so it does not combust while being handled by the postal people.

Maybe I will pick some up if you do another GB.

Edit. Water may cause it to turn to mush though.

Last edited:

oh snap!!! i'm slow. ok dustin, please remember that i am slow. so keep me in mind for the next gb. if you want. you can just automatically put me down for 2

michael.

I have a pack already I've been using. Usually its fine if you add some water and reseal it in the pack.

I've been using it for some origami and then when I wan to show off a laser point it at one of the origami pieces. One note, if you are trying to tear it wet, it doesn't tear well along a line, it mostly will just shred unless you cut it, especially wet. Just an FYI.

Helios

Adding water sounds like a bad idea....Im no expert but wouldnt you just ship them how ever they arrive?

Last edited:

Adding water sounds like a bad idea....Im no expert but wouldnt you just ship them how ever they arrive?

Yeah, thats what I've said and thats what Ill be doing. Maybe they'll be wet this time :whistle:. I will place the order as soon as everyone has paid :) Ill PM the ones who haven't yet today.

-Dustin