Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! ORDER RECEIVED!

Re: Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! Please Read for update.

Ok payment sent

I have ordered flash paper twice. Both times it came wet.

It does dry out fast. So I'll bet the package DLMB received last time. Probably dried out during shipping. They should be packaging this in a well sealed ziplock baggie.

Re: Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! Urgent problems.

Yeah definitely send that stuff out wet. This stuff will ignite if you look at the wrong way when dry.

DLMB take your time hope your Moms ok

my dad died from a heart attack when i was young. when your mom gets out of the hospital, you need to kick her ass and make her live a healthier lifestyle. I hope she is ok though!!!

michael.

Re: Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! (Ordered on the 14th)

Hey guys, I've done a little testing on the paper I got in my last order and water works fine for getting it wet for shipping. It dries fast, and works just as good when its been dried out again. If its not wet when I get it, I will dampen it a bit before re shipping. The package should arrive some time in the next 4 days! I will do my best to ship by the end of the week should it arrive before Friday.

Those of you who missed out on this round, there WILL be a second round! Though the price will go up to $6 per order due to some complications, I've lost money on this order (I was never going to make a profit btw) Round 2 will begin after everyone from this round has received their orders.
-Dustin

Last edited:
Re: Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! (Ordered on the 14th)

This is me taking a spot in gb # 2 for 2 packs.

michael.

Helios

Awesome

Cant wait to try this stuff out

I bet if you get another group buy started it will be even more successful once the multimedia section is flooded with videos from this group buy. :crackup:

Hey guys, post offices labels were too big and ended up covering your addresses, so I am now copying it all over to the stickers... sorry for this minor delay, they will for sure be out first thing tomorrow morning. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me when yours shows up!

-Dustin

Hey DLMB, I'm just letting you know I received my flash paper in this mornings mail.
I'm kinda glad it arrived dry and not wet, instant use:)

I like how big the paper is, my last few batches have been little 2x3 booklets. I'm tempted to do a whole sheet with my 1.6W 445. If I do I'll make sure I have a audience of at least one other person.

Hope you decide to do another one of these Gb in the future.

Helios

I cant wait till mine makes it all the way over to Minnesota! Ive never used flash paper.

Hey DLMB, I'm just letting you know I received my flash paper in this mornings mail.
I'm kinda glad it arrived dry and not wet, instant use:)

I like how big the paper is, my last few batches have been little 2x3 booklets. I'm tempted to do a whole sheet with my 1.6W 445. If I do I'll make sure I have a audience of at least one other person.

Hope you decide to do another one of these Gb in the future.

Glad you got it! Some of the paper was wet some was dry, and apparently its NOT water they used to wet it so I didn't mess with re wetting it.

Helios, I'm sure you'll love it :)

-Dustin