Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flash paper GB, COMPLETE! ORDER RECEIVED!

ORDER PLACED July 14th
RECEIVED ORDER!

Okay guys. I will be shipping out everything Monday or Tuesday depending on how fast I can get to the PO after a doctors appointment Monday morning, everything is packaged, labeled, and ready to go!

Hey everyone! Sadly this will have to be for US people only if we do it, but I am curious if anyone here would like to do buy in on a group buy for some nice flash paper (white, not colored) it would be $5.75 + s&h to you per packet. Each packet will contain 4 sheets of 8.5 by 9 inch flash paper. Each discounted "lot" of this means we need at least 12 orders to get one shipment, or 24 for more. I am not responsible for any problems after I have shipped, proof will be provided that I've shipped. I will help should there be issues.
Who is interested and for how many "packs" ? :D
again, only US buyers at this time, sorry :(

EDIT: I am making a count for how many packs we are definitely in for so far.

Packs: 24
bhwollen: 1 - PAID
Mark-In-Dallas: 2 - PAID
joshshermannn1: 1 - PAID

Rocket689: 2 - PAID
Kevlar: 1 - PAID -
rpaloalto: 1 - PAID -
Madmacmo: 2 - PAID -
Scopeguy20: 2 - PAID -
Helios: 1 - PAID -
StyroPyro: 2 - PAID -
Extrion: 2 - PAID -
Madog: 1 - PAID -
Icecruncher: 2 - PAID -
Cmendoza: 2 - PAID -
Don't Laze Me Bro: 2 - PAID

Please PM me if you are for sure in this for the number above, provide your location so I can calculate shipping properly. Payments now accepted!
thanks all
-Dustin

Last edited:

Re: FEELER: Flash paper group buy!

Hey everyone! Sadly this will have to be for US people only if we do it, but I am curious if anyone here would like to do buy in on a group buy for some nice flash paper (white, not colored) it would be $5.75 + s&h to you per packet. Each packet will contain 4 sheets of 8.5 by 9 inch flash paper. Each discounted "lot" of this means we need at least 12 orders to get one shipment, or 24 for more.
Who is interested and for how many "packs" ? :D
again, only US buyers at this time, sorry :(

-Dustin
EDIT: I am making a count for how many packs we are definitely in for so far.

Packs: 3

Your 2 [Color] tags are not working...:thinking:

Jerry

$5.75 ain't bad for 4 sheets of 8 1/2 X 9. Count me in for 2.

I know I'm in Australia but I have imported flash paper here before.

Though its no bother if I cannot participate though if anyone knows a source for blue flame flash paper. A reliable one which actually burns blue doesn't just burn sparkly with a hint of blue.

Dustin talk to me about this on laserchat.

ped

I can import (UK) flash paper as well, but if its US only then ok :)

Your 2 [Color] tags are not working...:thinking:

Jerry

Strange... It was working and the words were orange last night... :wtf:

$5.75 ain't bad for 4 sheets of 8 1/2 X 9. Count me in for 2.
Done.
Dustin talk to me about this on laserchat.
Okay.
I can import (UK) flash paper as well, but if its US only then ok :)
PM me, I'm just not all that fond of shipping it through customs of any sort... Ill see what can be done though. :yh:

-Dustin

You can make your own flash paper very easily from hardware store chemicals, and coffee filters.

You can make your own flash paper very easily from hardware store chemicals, and coffee filters.

I've read those instructions before and have always decided it wasn't work blowing myself up trying to make this stuff.

I'd like to get some, but I doubt that I really should spend more money at the moment. We'll see when you are ready to purchase if I can scrounge up some money. :)

Its not worth the hassle and it never works as good as the store bought.

I've read those instructions before and have always decided it wasn't work blowing myself up trying to make this stuff.

I'd like to get some, but I doubt that I really should spend more money at the moment. We'll see when you are ready to purchase if I can scrounge up some money. :)

Doesn't look like we'll be doing it thus far, I thought we'd have more interest than this, flash paper is fun stuff! :beer:

-Dustin

Doesn't look like we'll be doing it thus far, I thought we'd have more interest than this, flash paper is fun stuff! :beer:
-Dustin

Yeah it is! I'm down to about a half a sheet now. I found some colored paper on a site that was really reasonable, but didn't want to mess their their reuirement of completing and mailing in a liability release just to be able to buy from them.

Yeah it is! I'm down to about a half a sheet now. I found some colored paper on a site that was really reasonable, but didn't want to mess their their reuirement of completing and mailing in a liability release just to be able to buy from them.

Huh, half a sheet? These are sold in packets of 4 sheets, we need 12 sets of these packets of 4 sheets. Breaking it down further isn't needed haha

-Dustin

I was in on this from the beginning! ;) -Glenn

Last edited:

I was in on this from the beginning! ;) -Glenn

Haha, yep! Didn't really think of doing a forum wide one til now though, let me know if you'd like to get in on this one too Glenn! :beer:
I think I'm addicted to flash paper :whistle:

-Dustin