Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Final Groupbuy on Stage Show Projector with DinoDirect

ARG

The type of deal isn't what I am looking at, although it is a lousy deal.

It's worse then lousy, you can get a better deal with one of their 15% off coupons. :crackup:

Edit: Plus a 5$ coupon I have, plus another 5$ coupon you can get if you leave things in your cart for a few days... 203$ + 63$ shipping = 266$, and I didn't even have to buy 10 units!
:crackup:

Edit2: Oh, also you pay a premium for groupbuy shipping

Groupbuy Price: $223.99 + $71.99 Shipping = $295.98

Shipping is $72 bucks now? It was $63 when I (and the others) bought mine/theirs...

Regular Price (after coupons) 203$ + 63$ shipping = 266$
Groupbuy Price: $223.99 + $71.99 Shipping = $295.98

You save 30$!

C'mon Dino, you can offer WAY better than this.

Last edited:

DinoDirect will stop selling laser pointers that over 5wm on our site by 16th September, 2011. All Lasers that are over 5wm will be sold at cost price. :

Wait so.. RIGHT NOW all high powered lasers on dino are 'cost price'?
I have never bought from there so I have have no idea about normal prices, sorry :D..

rhd

Wait so.. RIGHT NOW all high powered lasers on dino are 'cost price'?
I have never bought from there so I have have no idea about normal prices, sorry :D..

No, that's a ton of crap!

Firedragon-III 532nm 300mW Flashlight Style Elite Green Laser Pointer Kit (Certified Power Guaranteed) - DinoDirect.com

It's at $165 right now.

Our groupbuy from them was for $148.

There's no way the groupbuy price they gave us was BELOW COST. So whatever the prices right now are, they AREN'T cost.

No, that's a ton of crap!

`Yeah that's why I was so darn confused! :thanks:

So now I am thinking of buying this at some point.. Do I only have two days till they ditch all high-powered greens?
Or is it then that they sell at 'cost price'? I keep reading that post but can't work out what they are getting at.. maybe I am being stupid. :p
Is it too much to hope those prices will come down as they approach and move over 'deadline'.

Sorry for the trouble!

It's probably a BS marketing thing... I am starting to get fed up with Chinese sellers...

Aren't they just removing the ability to pay for lasers via paypal... I thought that was it.

After that they might follow DX and stop selling the lasers to US...

They are never going to sell at cost to us.

Well how about that !
I got a pleasant and responsive reply to my PM.

They say that they have been busy following a Chinese holiday and that they will look into offering a better price.

Maybe something might happen after all.....but I'm not holding my breath.
:rolleyes:

it's not at the cost price and my chinese online clock says 16 september 2011 4:33 CST.
WTF dinodirect WTF:mad::lasergun::gun:

^^^Lol, take it easy there... we're still waiting on LPM pictures and video of their 1000mW green lasers. Apparently whole company doesn't have a single person with a camera:crackup:

Btw... still waiting on my GB firedragon, but it's only need 8 days since I ordered.

rhd

DinoDirect has a 1,000 mW (claimed) green? Where?

they only have a few lasers for cost price. and it is not the one that i want.:undecided:

Well I PM'd them again yasterday and chastised them for not making any effort to respond to their own posted thread AND for their lacklustre business ethics.
They couldn't be bothered to reply to that either....no surprise.
I guess I will go back to looking at the pf-lighting units again as some other members (here and at PL) have some experience with them and claim that they are easily upgradable with a good solid basic structure to start with. And the "advertised" 30k galvos are at least 15k which is slightly better than these 10k ones. (Real 30k ones are supposedly an easy swap out in the unit.)

Last edited:
Their "cost" prices are horrible. I still see mid power lasers on their site for $294. I just wouldn't trust them now. If you do order from them keep in mind it may be real hard to return a laser to them. I've had nothing but bad experience with these Chinese anything you can buy websites.

I tried to bring up the 300mw 405 and all I get is "page not found" what a bunch of BS. Dino D sucks!
I guess I will buy me a box of cigars instead!