Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fast Sled GB

In Georgia there is not paypal and we have illegal accounts and because of this we are exchanging money on other payment services on paypal because we cant charge paypal with our cc)

A way to get round that is to use a proxy server ;) Use a UK proxy and open a UK Hotmail account (I think that should work)

lucky so n so's :) *must be patient, must be patient, must be patient*

Got mine today Glen.
Thanks for the GB, looking forward to my 12x builds!
Props on the pen light too:thanks:

rhd

Makes me excited to see what Glen's next GB is :)

A way to get round that is to use a proxy server ;) Use a UK proxy and open a UK Hotmail account (I think that should work)

Sorry for being off topic.... but you gotta be pretty stupid to trust your credit card number going through a proxy server. I suggest using something like google check out instead.

Kookapeli
Georgian Ip is similar with Cypruss ip and I have fake cypruss details on paypal but i have not linked my own CC on paypal and i cant charge it :( It's debit card that i bought on some russian site :)
We are exchangin paypal on alertpay or other systems , thats way to get :) Or you can link your own cc but there will be some problems :(

One LPC815 I think it w/b about $12 USD w/ shipping and PP fees to Auz pal.

Also I may soon pick up the more powerful LPC-826 sled (300+mW I hear), if anyone is interested? Base price is $12 for LPC-826 and shipping and PP fees are like before, please post or PM me if interested -GH

One LPC815 I think it w/b about $12 USD w/ shipping and PP fees to Auz pal.

Also I may soon pick up the more powerful LPC-826 sled (300+mW I hear), if anyone is interested? Base price is $12 for LPC-826 and shipping and PP fees are like before, please post or PM me if interested -GH

So how we tell if we have this new sled? And if we have the old one, what power are the locs in them capable of? And when you say 300 mW, is that at a safe current?

scopeguy20
I sent money for sled that you holded for me :)
I will send address to send in pm :)