Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

wait one rootin tootin minute. i can't tell if this is a joke. bosco, please say jk about that being "60mns" later?????

michael

wait one rootin tootin minute. i can't tell if this is a joke. bosco, please say jk about that being "60mns" later?????

michael

I thought that too, but you can see the splice. The sun is less bright in the room too.

Cant believe I'm not seeing. "M k ybo ar d is r n ing fi e." LOL

The latest additon:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/putting-puzzle-together-pg-2video-flaming-55345-3.html

You're a genius! Why didn't I think of using my buddy for a host! No machining or anything. He even has sound effects! I can hear all the other members laughing at you right now too.

You are gonna get flamed to hell if you leave that video up! Seriously, that is one thing that'll p*ss EVERYBODY off. Direct driving a diode is one thing in the privacy of your own home when you don't know any better but don't shout about doing it. Even worse, post a video of you doing it. It's obscene and dirty! If you'd have read the material suggested to you, several times now, you would not have posted this.

Don't say I haven't warned you...

(You also no longer have a laser diode right there. You now have a 780nm LED because you didn't use a driver and you have now killed it. If it was still alive it would blind the camera.)

Ready the face palms people!

This truly is going to be flameageddon!

This video shows you how not to use a slingshot to launch a watermelon.

TiledRunners.gif

looks better in white background, but cool nonetheless. You can tile it:

TiledRunners.gif
TiledRunners.gif

TiledRunners.gif
TiledRunners.gif

Thought I saved the frustrated stickfigure user thingy, but apparently I didnt...

Pretty cool BShanahan14rulz.

Edit: You're right, white background is easier to see but it burns my retinas :eek:

I thought there was more to it. Like, funny annotations within the image... :yabbem:

Oh well. At least I never went down a slide like this as a kid :crackup:
elephant%20poop%20chute-757273.jpg

I thought that this was the "SLIPPERY SLOPE" to a BAD ending !!!

LMAO Sig fail. Your sig has a dead link Rob.

How come you're not out moderating your donation section. Seems thats what you do best.

There, happy now ?

Hmm, signature delete hasn't taken hold yet ???

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will take to disappear ?
PS, thanks for including the DONATION jogger in YOUR sig.

Well there is beasties out here in the waste lands. :eg:

Happy? Your sig still has a dead link. Maybe smoke a fat one, then come back and try to fix it. :crackup::beer: