Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Facial Hair

Me.
100_2503.jpg

More of my sexy mustache goodness
100_2508.jpg

WTF????
100_2516.jpg

i keep full stuble. my skin is too sensitive to shaving close, with rasor or electric. i haven't shaved since i was 20, i am 28 now :-[

michael

iewed

I had a goatee, but my school administration made me shave it off.

chipdouglas said:
i keep full stuble. my skin is too sensitive to shaving close, with rasor or electric. i haven't shaved since i was 20, i am 28 now   :-[

michael
I have the same problem. My skin breaks out terribly when I shave. Only when I shave often though. I usually wait 2 weeks or so in between shaves to let my skin HEAL ::)

jwc

I used to have a mustache (which I compulsively kept even and neat).  In fact, I had it since about middle school.  However, I shaved it off the day after I graduated high school.

I shave every day (I'm Greek and Italian; what can you expect? ;)) unless I don't plan on going out in public.

Shooey

This is about... 2 or 3 days after shaving... and I'm 17. I've had facial hair since like 12. It's a pain. I did have a lil spike thing going on on my chin... I had like 3 little spikes along it.

Attachments

• P4060012.JPG
    P4060012.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 12,447
Full beard.

Funny, Mrs. pbd didn't like it when I tried to keep it shorter and tidier. I knew she didn't like it, so I kept it trimmed shorter on purpose. Turns out, the cutting it made it rough and scratchy. Had a rough few weeks at school/work and didn't trim it, it grew back out enough to be all soft and curly again, and now she likes it. No pictures at the moment, sorry.

And big pictures are big. Resizing is your friend.

I WAS clean shaven, but my wife saw some pics of me from the late 60's, liked my sideburns, & asked me to grow them back, which I did. The rest of my face gets shaved AT LEAST once a week..............rob.................

pullbangdead said:
Full beard.

Funny, Mrs. pbd didn't like it when I tried to keep it shorter and tidier.  I knew she didn't like it, so I kept it trimmed shorter on purpose.  Turns out, the cutting it made it rough and scratchy.  Had a rough few weeks at school/work and didn't trim it, it grew back out enough to be all soft and curly again, and now she likes it.  No pictures at the moment, sorry.

Fantastic [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

pullbangdead said:
And big pictures are big.  Resizing is your friend.

I posted mine like that on purpose, so that you could see, even fully zoomed in, that I have NO facial hair whatsoever. Plus I'm lazy.

-Mark

Here's a picture of me. I grow a lot on my neck and sideburns and chin, but nothing in the 'cheek' area so I just shave every day.

I'm 23 and still look like I'm 16 ;D ;D

The girlfriend doesn't seem to mind though ;)

This was about a year ago... I'm out of my 'hat phase' now. I'm getting too old. ;D ;D

DSC00161.jpg

GooeyGus said:
Here's a picture of me. I grow a lot on my neck and sideburns and chin, but nothing in the 'cheek' area so I just shave every day.

I'm 23 and still look like I'm 16  ;D ;D

The girlfriend doesn't seem to mind though  ;)

This was about a year ago... I'm out of my 'hat phase' now. I'm getting too old.  ;D ;D

DSC00161.jpg

WHOA WHOA WHAT'S ALL THAT HAIR COMING OUT OF THE BACK OF YOUR NECK?!?!?!

Oh.....Ohhhhhh.... It's the cat...pfeww you got me all worried for a second here!