Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

EVERYONE READ PLs im sorry

ok guys i have to get this out here.
im sorry i didnt mean to plagerise that idea. if i have done anything to make you unhappy pm me with the proof and i will positive rep you.
i have been on some other forums before but i havnt liked them as much as this one, and i dont want to screw this experience up and exclude me from your friendship. trust me im not that kinda guy that plagerises, in my science reports i hand wrote 22 pages instead of typing them, i think that might show that i like science and i beg your forgive ness.
cheers.
IM SOOOOOO SOOORRRY :)

Last edited:

Why did you do it.................................:undecided:

Jerry

bloompyle: i poasted a pic with my name on it thus kinda stating it was mine. i taged the wrong pic.
jerry. i had 5 pics to post and i put my tag on the wrong one the one that wasnt mine. :(

Last edited:
bloompyle: i poasted a pic with my name on it thus kinda stating it was mine. i taged the wrong pic.
jerry. i had 5 pics to post and i put my tag on the wrong one the one that wasnt mine.

BS sorry mate....

Last edited:
did u saw Bull Sh*t? its not believe me i was doped up in all my school work i just screwed up.

pHeneX

I guess he thinks youre telling us all BS
And its your fault, you just dont put your name over someones and say you did it, never ever.

from what i saw... you didn't just "put" your name on it... you also took rog8811's off.:tsk::tsk: you knew what you were doing... you clearly said it was a drawing that your dad did!!!!! it wasn't just a simple name switcherooo.

michael

Last edited:
Hey, I don't intend to get girls pregnant either, but sometimes I just fall on them and, well, it happens...

LOL.

J.D.: It was an accident.
Dr. Cox: Look... first of all, it's not like you tripped and fell into her... and then out of her... and then into her... again.

Allright Niko take two condoms and call me in the morning :crackup:
@ PBD I think he said he only fell into her once and then the gun went off ;)

Last edited:
what is a "homemades of me" and "design props stolden" ? could you say that again and make it a bit clearer, Thanks !

this guy lives 100km away from me i think. he bought some of my homemades of me and he gave me a design props stolen. after this he thinks he ownes my TTerbo brand.
cam i + reped you :)