Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX U.S. Laser Ban

I think this could still be scare tactics, the red stage module says the same thing and we all know its totally legal to sell module right. :-? ::)

--hydro15

hydrogenman15 said:
I think this could still be scare tactics, the red stage module says the same thing and we all know its totally legal to sell module right. :-? ::)

--hydro15

this is NOT scare tactics, they now will not accept orders of lasers >5mW in the US

wow, something must definitely be going on, I'm honestly quite surprised to see Dragon Lasers going along with it

well looks like the FS: DYI  reds are back in business  ;D
oh and optotronic greens are going to get more business
plus i'm not selling my new x-100 now ;)

Stop asking to be the middleman. People will choose who they want to be their middleman or they will use others company. ;D

jamilm9 said:
has pro's and con's for me.pro: i'm in canada and could get rich. ;D.con:most are in us and not as many reviews.(I'm out of dx lasers.)

=D I think you've said everything. ;D ;D ;D

Rangedunits said:
[quote author=jamilm9 link=1219156571/0#5 date=1219185280]has pro's and con's for me.pro: i'm in canada and could get rich. ;D.con:most are in us and not as many reviews.(I'm out of dx lasers.)

=D I think you've said everything. ;D ;D ;D[/quote]
theres no way in hell i would trust an 11 yo anyway ::)

JLSE

MarioMaster said:
wow, something must definitely be going on, I'm honestly quite surprised to see Dragon Lasers going along with it

All it takes is enough reading on this forum for the FDA or similar watchdogs to get all the sources and go after them. I would also imagine its a matter of time before private sellers are targeted. Its actually surprising that this hasnt happened sooner.