Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donation Thread - Now Opened Ended Without Deadline

Re: Now Accepting All Single and Available Women as Prize Donations

I will donate tomorrow or the day after- 20$ isnt much, but i know it will help, every bit does. As i said in the "first world problems" thread, my family was able to get by due to donations from our close extended family, when i was having my whole throat ordeal (long story- look up eosinic esophagitis if you care).

I wish you a speedy recovery! :)

Thank you BowTieGUy and CrazySpaz for donating to the cause.. it is appreciated more than you can ever know..my faith in humanity is definitely restore.. It friends like you guys that make it fun being in LPF

Last edited:

I wanted to thank every one that help my family and me out.. I am still having issues with what happened to me. I hope to get better soon... me and my family appreciate all of it greatly..

PLEASE!! link this thread and send to your froum fiends except these:

busman2
Chaoslord
Flaminpyro
ru124t
clifford myers
Pman
hakzaw
paul1598419
BowtieGuy
crazyspaz

http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/n...le-available-women-prize-donations-89536.html

this forum has done much better in the past that this time--

ALSO-- we did not set this up with a way to cover the shippping on the bigger items and personally I wouild not want tyo ship any completed lasers out of CONUS- plus it will be costly =- i suggest if you are a winner that you will get with the donar and work out the shipping

or

do like me and others--
any prize won by me will be sent to Jeff- he can enjoy it while getting better or sell it and will have my blessings to do that--

PM yor friend TODAY!!

this ends SOON--
hak

NOTICE - Since the cat got let of the bag - which is alright - I wish to announce just a bit early that by unanimous vote all current PayPal donors have decided to give Jeff the donated prize items (not including the previous eligible and available incarcerated ladies) - Where this will now simply be a straight donation thread from here on out. I have also updated the OP with this same notice

Last edited:

I am shocked ! all i have to say is that and thank you all for helping a guy like me out i can not say much because im (mind blown) http://gph.is/1rdA0RM

Last edited:
Wow, this is so cool. Someone just now sent this link to me, I wish I had heard about it earlier than now. I've got a few things earmarked for Vortish as well. Who is the organizer and who should receive information and pics of donations?

I have become very proud to be a member of this forum and this is just one more example of what I love so much about it. Many Kudos to the organizer!

Jm

Wow, this is so cool. Someone just now sent this link to me, I wish I had heard about it earlier than now. I've got a few things earmarked for Vortish as well. Who is the organizer and who should receive information and pics of donations?

I have become very proud to be a member of this forum and this is just one more example of what I love so much about it. Many Kudos to the organizer!

Jm

Jmiller

Madmacmo is the ring leader of this send him a pm or pm me

The last few days have seen a large amount being donated to my family to all of those who donated on behalf of my family thank you

Last edited:
what a great community LPF is just want to thank every one from me and my family

ArJuna

The last few days have seen a large amount being donated to my family to all of those who donated on behalf of my family thank you

Thou art welcome stranger. May God bless you and heal you.
ArJuna

together-we-heal-617x347.jpg

Is there a PP link I can donate too? I searched both threads and did not find anything :( I will donate $5 which compared to other donations is nothing but every bit does help!

-Alex

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Alex, I think you can just PM madmacmo, or hakzaw for Jeff's PP address.

thanks guys I appreicate it greatly alex any little bit helps thank you

im the same for the most part but a friend of JMiller who is a neurologist thinks It was a stroke