Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donation Thread - Now Opened Ended Without Deadline

In response to this thread - In the Hospital - I reached out to Jeff (vortish) and asked his permission to allow us to help him.

Fri Jun 13th NOTICE - Since the cat got let of the bag - which is alright - I wish to announce just a bit early that by unanimous vote all current PayPal donors have decided to give Jeff the donated prize items (not including the previous single, eligible, and available ladies) - Where this will now simply be a straight donation thread from here on out.

PayPal Donations have so far been made by:
busman2
Chaoslord
Flaminpyro
ru124t
clifford myers
Pman
hakzaw
paul1598419
BowtieGuy
crazyspaz
LaserFace
bungy
Tha Greenlander
anonymous
Pi R Squared
Anonymous
DTR

Donation current running total $1560:

List of Donors having contributed items directly to Jeff
oxmzlLZ.jpg

Pman - cool assortment of laser and laser building accoutrements (is that a magic carpet they are displayed on?​
udqc.jpg

Hakzaw1 - One HAK basic LUMIA kit- 1/3rpm AC motor- cord- bracket- and LUMIA glass candelabra bulb ready mounted to fit the motor just add laserbeams​

And also from my collection is the Polished Kryton PL520 520nm 87mW built by scumbagathiest
The picture of the beam I took does not do justice to how perfectly and cleanly round the dot is. I didn’t want to run the time up on this guy messing with getting just the right exposure, so if nothing else I included it so you all could appreciate the green goodness of 520nm. (the red material beneath the front of the laser is a velcro cable tie that I used to raise the front up off the mat to obtain a better angle of view)

image_zps4c6c0939.jpg~original

Even though these fine ladies are no longer part of an Officially Offered Prize (and maybe never much of a prize anyway) the following whom I know for a fact to be single, available (at anywhere from 10 years to life that is) and anyone of them I am sure would probably be thrilled for most any member of LPF to hit on them during any regularly scheduled inmate visiting day.

BeautifulDeadlyAndAvailable_zpsd0f9ab4c.gif~original

It is now completely open enrollment for the pen pal of your choice, and still provided as a promotional offer from Ranker.com
The 57 Hottest Women Currently in Prison
BeautifulEligibleandIncarcerated_zpsca4ae66b.gif~original

So don't waste any time as this a once and a lifetime (yes, there are several with life sentences to choose from) opportunity to do something positive, worthy, and way outside the norm. :wave:

Disclaimer: Neither the requests within this thread for donations be made to Jeff nor the associated give-a-way items will benefit me by any means or manner other than knowing we have done something good and very worthwhile.

Last edited:

Re: An Outstandingly Good Thing About LPF

I wish to say thank you to Max for helping my family out with this generous thread! I'm just now starting to get a little better but still having tremors and some weakness in my left side I am going to my doctor on Monday and getting a referral to a Neurologist to find out what is wrong with me. Thanks again Max

For any that do donate I want to say thank you for helping us out.. It will not be forgotten and it is much appreciated

Last edited:

Update:

The first donations will allow me to make some medical appointments that we were unsure were the gas money was coming from.. Ty from us to the ones that have donated! It made my wife cry... It warms my heart to know there are really good people still out there..

Thank you from my family and Me

V

upaa27

first found out about lpf after I came out of the hospital for about 4 months and 9 days in ICU. Still being treated as an out patent for around 1 1/2 years. Life sucks sometimes (a lot). But you guys make it great. All the knowledge here and the things that only science fiction would deem possible are possible here. Even got to make a couple of my own. Thanks guys. We need more people like you in the world.

-

upaa27

Your doing great man. Hang in there. And most of all never loose hope. Remember what you are fighting for and hold on to that. There is nothing more powerful than human will.

Pman

I will be getting involved here with a bunch of stuff.
$5 is nothing in the big scheme of things and I'm sure many can do better than that.
I'll likely post this afternoon with a pic of donations after I get home and have a chance to look around.

I will be getting involved here with a bunch of stuff.
$5 is nothing in the big scheme of things and I'm sure many can do better than that.
I'll likely post this afternoon with a pic of donations after I get home and have a chance to look around.

You guys are making me get emotional! Doing this for a total stranger! who you never met or even talked to! I have seen the kindness of this community to help out one of our own. I never thought to be one of those that needed help! I have one failing that is pride! I try never to ask for help but give it. The generosity that is being given to me and my family will never be forgotten! I will try to live up to the example being shown to me and mine. A single donation made my wife cry yesterday...She thought the forum was just that a forum now she understands that its a community that takes care of its own. New members, Vets, we are all the same here!

You all who dwell on LPF thanks you for your concern and your help and may god, or who ever you chose bless you!

Ty from my family and me!

V

Last edited:

I wish you the best Jeff and a speedy recovery from this ailment, there is some love coming your way from Oregon :wave:

Get Well Buddy

thanks

Pyro for being a mentor/friend and all the advice you have given me.. and now helping here to/ I am just at a loss of words right now

TY

V

Pman

Some stuff to add to the pot (will likely be more).

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/ndudqcj][/URL]

What I have here is one each of my cutom focusable 405nm and 650nm pens and a "Pman Special 532nm, razor blades, super glue, various stir/mixing sticks, a couple fart bombs, copper sheeting, mirrors, bulb for spiro type stuff, mirror kit from JayRob I think, Glow in the dark spray paint (great with 405nm), O-rings, grommets, copper washers, tail caps, screw-drivers, flash paper, shocking gag pen, magnesium fire starter, mini bottles of bubbles, multi-meter, safety gloves, shrink-tubing, labels, nevr-dull, springs, lint free clothes and a kit to make your own rock candy:) Like to keep things interesting;)

If for any reason this falls through I'll just send it all to Jeff.

Pete

Last edited:

ty pman..

Last edited:

Ty sinner
I am going to make a effort to publicly and privately thank all donations and people that donates something

Nice going Mac-- please send me the PP addy-

adding to the pool-- one HAK basic LUMIA kit- same used to make my avatar-
1/3rpm AC motor- cord- bracket- and LUMIA glass candelabra bulb ready mounted to fit the motor just add laserbeams-- hak

you are very welcome Jeff--

Even small amounts will add up -we are a big forum- Born in march 2006- and some back then did not see the sense in yet 'another laser forum' --

I did not know of LPF until 2008-

On my 'bucket list' meeting as many forum members in person as possible-

so far I only can guess that i have been blessed meeting maybe 50 members-hope to someday meet you Jeff and your family- til then keep your spirit high. hak