Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diffraction Gratings - Full of Awesome

I used the diffraction gratings I got from bryce007 :beer:

Pix:
P1220047.jpg

P1220048.jpg

P1220049.jpg

P1220051.jpg

P1220052.jpg

Last edited:

This is very impressive. Eye catching effects. Excellent result!

I see you have graduated from tooth pick and hot melt to lego's :D You never cease to amazie +1 for you my friend ! I realy liked the tower of flashing laser light made from wire and solder and VCR parts :)

Pyro...

VERY cool

I was thinking about doing something like that with a smaller version, similar to the spriographs people have done.

BTW what is the song?

Last edited:
That is SWEET man I would pay good money for something like that!!! +1 for such a Bad AZZ build man!!!!

roosl

The title says it all!:drool: (Dang, I never thought I'd use this damn smilie.)

Haha awesome build ! I was JUST in the making of this same project ! turned out great though ! nice work +1 ! I have a quick question for you . What lego set did you purchase to get the motors ? Or did you just have them as spare parts from multiple sets ?

Amazing mechanical drive system! You have more $ in the linkages than in the DG's.

HMike

Already rated that video.

It can't get more awesome than that.

If you're ever in Buenos Aires, you're coming here to have a good bowl o'cereal.

I don't think a tutorial is necessary, the video explain pretty good how it works. If someone wants me to them build one.. then sure! I can probably make it allot smaller and sexier with some better material than lego.

I see you have graduated from tooth pick and hot melt to lego's :D You never cease to amazie +1 for you my friend ! I realy liked the tower of flashing laser light made from wire and solder and VCR parts :)

Pyro...
Thank you, lego is a very powerful engineering tool! :D

cant find the song (remix version) :(
YouTube - MC Chris - Fett's Vette (Manzala Remix)
Link also in the description. Manzala is my older brother who waned me to use his remix.

Haha awesome build ! I was JUST in the making of this same project ! turned out great though ! nice work +1 ! I have a quick question for you . What lego set did you purchase to get the motors ? Or did you just have them as spare parts from multiple sets ?
The parts are from a bunch of random sets from the 90's and early 2000. I only had one motor so I made a second from from a home video camera zoom. The speeds are adjustor's and can change direction.

Already rated that video.

It can't get more awesome than that.

If you're ever in Buenos Aires, you're coming here to have a good bowl o'cereal.
Now THAT is awesome!

Last edited: