Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Delete

Re: Guidesman Host Kits (with Polished HS Option) & DRIVER Heatsinks *FREE POLISHING*

Ummm, read the post right above yours...

SHIT! this is the second time im an idiot, i though it read 2010 not 2011, so i was thinking that post would be outdated. thanks dude.

Re: Guidesman Host Kits (with Polished HS Option) & DRIVER Heatsinks *FREE POLISHING*

Thanks David. People can always refer to the first post and direct their attention to the part that reads "availability".

Who's looking for a Guidesman host with an awesome driver heatsink and free polishing?

Just to clarify, i meant the ones with the free polishing. That last post signifies to me that there are some of the free polishings and heatsinks remaining. I'm giving this some consideration, but usually i ponder stuff for far too long.

EDIT: What are the dimensions of the flat part on the side where a logo could go? Funny request, i know. And is there a logo there?
EDIT2: Chez approoves. PM sent.

Last edited:

I have a bunch of heatsinks sitting around right now that have already been polished. So anyone who orders will receive a polished unit until they run out. The driver heatsinks are not a free addition.

SpecV

PM sent :pop:

SpecV

Re: Guidesman Host Kits (with Polished HS Option) & DRIVER Heatsinks

:paypal:

FYI, black seems to be getting a bit more scarce right now. The Guidesman 2 kits are an excellent kit too, check it out. These may not be around for ever, such as the case with my guidesman 14500, which the supplier decided to stop carrying.

rhd

Love those Guidesmen 2 :)

Ray - add them to your sig!

Disregard the last statement by myself. All colors are readily available, and appear to stay that way for the time being.

hey, could you possibly sell me just the battery cover for a guidesman? mine is looking almost stripped. it's really bad even with teflon tape.

Last edited:

I couldn't sell just a tailcap. I would have to part out a complete light to do so.

hey, could you possibly sell me just the battery cover for a guidesman? mine is looking almost stripped. it's really bad even with teflon tape.

Do they have Menard's store in Ohio? Just get a replacement host.

+1. What he said :beer:

In an effort to gather some quick funds, FREE shipping within the USA for the next week or two.