Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Delete

Ray J Neal

Re: Guidesman Host Kits (with Polished HS Option) & DRIVER Heatsinks

Until I get caught up with a bunch of custom work, there will be up to a 10 day lead time on these hosts. Should not take that long if you order right now, but there is a slight possibility. I need a life outside of work and "work".

lasersbee

Until I get caught up with a bunch of custom work, there will be up to a 10 day lead time on these hosts. Should not take that long if you order right now, but there is a slight possibility. I need a life outside of work and "work".
DEJA -VUE bud....

I just read this identical Post on another thread....
Man.... I hate re-doing $hit....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/g...zed-options-available-62688-2.html#post911992

Jerry

Ray J Neal

What Jerry? Anyway, lead time is back to normal, 48 hours or less. I've had several days to catch up! Whew.

maximdooijes

these are still for sale right? and this is a kind of bad question, but everebody is talking about "PM". what is this? google translate doesn't translate the word for me.:mad:

Jufran88

PM = Private Message

Just click on his name and from the drop down menu press "Send a private message to Ray J Neal"

maximdooijes

can this host hold 2x 18650 batteries if i just put the batteries in the back and use magnets to connect it to a driver?

yosuf

How many lb?